Data monetization

Hi, i was wondering if anyone tried to monetize app with data? If so, what networks did you use to sell them data? and do you think it worth trying?

Hi! Thank you for a good question!

I noticed that data monetization is still some kind of a 'terra incognita" for app developers, and that’s their big loss. Today data monetization can bring higher revenues that even mobile ads can generate.
What are the key things to know before starting data monetization?

1. Data monetization is a scalable revenue-driver. Once added to your app, data monetization SDK will drive earnings for the months/years to come.
  2. With data monetization, you can capitalize on 100% of app users.
  3. Data monetization generates revenue to any category of mobile apps.
  4. After one-time SDK integration, you won’t have to invest time or efforts into the process onwards. Everything works properly from the very beginning.
  5. The data collection takes place in the background, so the user’s experience stays untouched.
    6.Data monetization consumes neither memory nor battery of user’s device.
  6. From month to month you’ll get paid for every user who agreed with the data collection. The more daily active users (DAU) you have, the higher the payouts will be every month.
  7. Data monetization won’t harm your existing SDKs. So you can run it separately or along with in-app ads. Two SDKs won’t compete with each other.

Of course, I’ll recommend you trying Epom Apps. We are one of the first companies in the industry that provides high-paying and quality data monetization for Android apps.
We are already connected to dozens of research institutes, marketing companies and advertisers. This is why we can guarantee 100% monetization of all users who agreed to share their data.

Please feel free to ping me with any related questions :slight_smile: I’ll be glad to help!

Hi! Thank you for a good question!

I noticed that data monetization is still some kind of a 'terra incognita" for app developers, and that’s their big loss. Today data monetization can bring higher revenues that even mobile ads can generate.

What are the key things to know before starting data monetization?

1. Data monetization is a scalable revenue-driver. Once added to your app, data monetization SDK will drive earnings for the months/years to come.
  2. With data monetization, you can capitalize on 100% of app users.
  3. Data monetization generates revenue to any category of mobile apps.
  4. After one-time SDK integration, you won’t have to invest time or efforts into the process onwards. Everything works properly from the very beginning.
  5. The data collection takes place in the background, so the user’s experience stays untouched.
    6.Data monetization consumes neither memory nor battery of user’s device.
  6. From month to month you’ll get paid for every user who agreed with the data collection. The more daily active users (DAU) you have, the higher the payouts will be every month.
  7. Data monetization won’t harm your existing SDKs. So you can run it separately or along with in-app ads. Two SDKs won’t compete with each other.

Of course, I’ll recommend you trying [b]Epom Apps[/b]. We are one of the first companies in the industry that provides high-paying and quality data monetization for Android apps.
We are already connected to dozens of research institutes, marketing companies and advertisers. This is why we can guarantee 100% monetization of all users who agreed to share their data.

Please feel free to ping me with any related questions :slight_smile: I’ll be glad to help!

Yes, this sounds really cool from the perspective of collectors of data. Can any developer share his experience with this type of monetisation? I’d like to try it but am not 100% sure