How many Impressions to Evaluate Ad Network?

Hey guys,

I´m currently testing various ad networks to find out which one works best for me. Admob used to work perfectly well, but its not that good any more. In addition, I´d like to spread the risk of getting banned (basically there is no reason for that, but you can hear bad stories every now and then).

Now my question: How many impressions are required until you can actually evaluate an ad network´s performance? Is 3000 enough? Or would it rather need 10.000? I´m talking about total impressions, not daily, by the way. Please tell me your experience.

My opinion - for banners - at least 100K , full page - maybe 20K will be enough. As it was recommended many times here - use mediation

I would go with what the-count wrote.

However, if your app is relatively small, I would say you need at least 4-5 to start making conclusions. possibly more.

Hi, armando. I am afraid 3000 is not enough. Of course the more the better, but I think if you test for a week, you can tell it is good or not. I am the operations manager of Mobvista, you can contact me for further discussion. Thank you very much.