Google Play Downloads Statistics Problem!

Anyone experiencing the google play console issue of installs counts not updating since 3 days or so. The active installs on the devices are falling despite the fact that the installs / uninstalls ratio is stable.

This should be a bug i believe.

Anyone noticed it yet?

Yes, most likely this is a bug. I have a similar situation. I tried to write to the support team, but so far there are no results.

The reason can be that the users uninstall your app very quickly, so the installs are not calculated to stats:rolleyes:

I do need to say that in case you need to boost traffic and influence the app’s position in Google Play - order the promotion tool, which proposed with retention and will help your app to be more visible and noticeable for Store’s audience.

One of the most reliable and recommended app promotion companies is KeenMobi which has a respectful image and deliver their service in time an d without any procrastination.

Keep moving ahead and make your app top worthy product ever!:cool:

OH! finally I can see this is happening with others too, yes I am facing this problem, it sucks, my active users are falling too much, I don’t know if this is a bug or what exactly, something is not normal :confused: and like you said the update of the active users number take a long time to get updated.