My Review of Appodeal.

Complete Garbage not use it.

-Low ECPM
-Stupid Daily Impression Policy just say we don’t care you
-Crashes from different Networks make your apps get bad reviews.

I was using Adincube before and 1000x better than this garbage network.

I got way different experience.
To start with, they are way more professional than Adincube. They have live chat support, they reply ultra fast and they seem to have grown exponentially since I first heard about them in 2015.
They have good eCPM and their comparison algorithm simply works - sadly, they need Admob by default and for me this is their only disadvantage.

I saw 2x better revenue from Adincube. Yes they are more professional but i don’t think they care users.

50.000 Daily Impression is just a insult to us. Hey we can’t configure your app we don’t have time show 50k interstitial per day and we talk about. Lmao what logic is this? Adincube activates every network in 5.000 impression.

I activated Vungle and suddenly my apps got crash. I didn’t noticed yet until reviews got very bad review about it.

Crash Rates increased 2000% after switching to Appodeal.

ECPM much worse than Adincube.

Adincube Instant Payments has lower fee.

Only thing i don’t like adincube is slow support.

Maybe you just have to wait until the algorithms learn what works best for your traffic… it could take more than a week.

Anyway, I recently went through their integrations page and it looks painful. I’ll pass for now

I got 200.000 Impression this week and maximum ecpm i saw was 0.45$

I recently switched from Adincube to Appodeal. The main reason was that the Adincube support got worse since the acquisition from Orgury. Besides that, I had payment delays.

Since I switched, a lot of people are complaining avout video ads which can’t be closed. In my app I only use banners and static interstitials. Vodeo ads are not configured at all.
The Appodeal support claims they have no idea where such ads come from and I should provide screenshots. Since I can’t reproduce this issue, I’m not sure what to do now.

I assume such videos which can’t be closed are from one specific ad network. Any idea which one this could be?

Thanks

Sorry, forgot to post which ad networks are currently active:

Amazon Ads
Smaato
Ogury
IronSource
Yandex
Appodeal Exchange
InMobi
Applovin
MyTarget

Maybe this helps identifying the responsible ad network.

In my previous mediation I also had Smaato and Amazon, so I guess it’s one of the others.

Hey! If you are looking for alternative app monetization platform, you may try Epom Apps.

Epom Apps guarantees:

• 96% and higher fill rate globally;
  • your personal monetization team;
  • all best-performing mobile ad formats;
  • aggregated payments (any NET)
  • everyday optimization done on our side.

Feel free to PM or sign up here.

All the best!

This one is good!

Epom Apps is performing extremely well in my game.

I use interstitials, smart banners and rewarded videos.
For user data monetization I use Appgrow

We had similar issue with our game, but we just switched the app monetization platform.
how did it end up for you?

so as far as I understood, you run ads and data monetization at a time…how do you do that? I mean technically.
And what brings you better revenue?

Thanks!