Your experience with inmobi.com netwotrk.

Hi *,

Any experience with inmobi network, as publisher?
Also do you know and monetizing network that works with admob that doesn’t need SDK to be used (so called SDKless) and has a decent eCPM rate?

Why I’m asking this:
I have one app published on google store and I have ads as banners.
In the past I had only adMob, and the fill rate was not 100%, so I decided to add other network: inmobi.
I’ve notice next issues:
[ul]
[li]the eCPM rate for inmobi is very very small, e.g. for the last 10 clicks I get only $0.05 (yes, 5 cent for all 10 clicks.)
[/li][li]adding the SDK from inmobi the size of my app has increased with 0.5-0.6MB (it used to be a small one ~1.5M) and because of that I’ve got a bad review (1*) from an user complaining the teh app size is big now also that there is some hidden adware/malware in the app.
[/li][/ul]
BTW: how can I check if in my app (or in the SDK from inmobi) I have such hidden adware/malware. For sure I have nothing strange in my own code, and after adding the SDK from inmobi the app’s required permissions didn’t changed.
Here is my app https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ro.notnull.IdenticalFilesFinder

Thank you

InMobi, at least for my GEOs, is incredibly bad. The eCPM for Interstitial Ads is like 0.05$.

Also I think AdMob announced they are stopping the sdkless mediation.

Thanks for confirmation.
Any other recommend network?