AdMob low Match Rate

Hello,
did anyone experience a quite big drop in AdMob Match/Fill rate?
Since 3 or 4 days ago it dropped a lot for me. Like from 80% to 45-50%

No issues for me

Also I have a huge drop in admob ecpm.

This suddent drop 3 days ago is really affecting my income T_T
I hoped everyone was affected and so it was temporary problem maybe^^

No issue for me too. Beware that big drop in match rate indicated that advertisers do not like to advertise within your app, it could be higher than usual CTR, low conversion rate etc which could potentially harm your admob account.

I guess that may be a reason then… but not much I can do about it :frowning:
Do you have any direct experience with this? I mean, advertisers not liking some apps and then causing problem for the AdMob account itself?

I did not check my match rates yet. May be i will share that tomorrow.
But yes eCPM is worst for me. Revenue has come down 25% . It was little better in the last weak of March and first week of April.

I want to compare my following fields of admob with yours. Ad types are Native+Interstitials+Banners

• Admob overall CTR is 0.25%
  • Admob overall CPC is $0.05
  • Admob overall RPM is $0.13

What about yours guys…?

Hi,

Same here since 8 Jun. Very big match rate drop from 85% to 50%. Have you fixed the problem? Not sure whether it’s related to the recently changes below.

1. Change targeting version from 25 to 27
  2. Added Facebook Audience Network as mediation

Do you mean the advertisers have right to block my game? I understood that’s the decision of one particular advertisers, but if having a big drop like me from 85% to 50%. It looks it’s related to something else.

Same happened to mine also. I added Facebook Audience Network as mediation and after a week this happened. Did anything work out for you?? If yes could you plz share it. I am stuck with it and it is over a month now. Really need help if anyone got the solution.

“Same happened to mine also. I added Facebook Audience Network as mediation and after a week this happened. Did anything work out for you?? If yes could you plz share it. I am stuck with it and it is over a month now. Really need help if anyone got the solution.”