How much do you predict I can earn from ads?

Hey guys,
I just wanted to get some advice from you. I am currently considering developing an android/apple games app. It will cost a lot of money to develop this game so I am currently considering whether it could work out to be financially worth it.

If my app is able to get 5,000 daily users who each view 6 ads, how much money (USD) do you think I could generate from ads per day? How much do ad companies generally pay when 1 of their ads gets viewed? And what ad companies would be the best to go with?

Thank you very much for your time and help. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

It greatly depends on which country those 5000 users are from and if the 6 ads they see are Rewarded Videos or Interstitial or Banner ads.

I think for fullscreen ads the medium ecpm is 1$ per 1000 views. So just calculate it:) I would go with STARTAPP - they have very easy integration and simple process of adding new apps.

If they’re viewed in say Australia, how much could it potentially earn if it was a mixture of rewarded videos, interstitial and banner ads? Thank you very much for your time.

Its just a calculation …you can earn between 15-25 with mixture of ads…

Thanks for the quote. And that is per 1,000 impressions?

it depends of the eCPM and the country from which those users are…
For example, a friend of mine is making $100-$150 a day with 16k uniques, and 25k impressions 90% USA, Mixed ads (reward-interstitial-video interstitial).
He is using only Chartboost, and he does cleaning of bad eCPM ads weekly (Chartboost supports this feature.)
If you have good traffic within your game, you can setup with Fyber to use mediation and use multiple Ads Companies.
But with 5k boot-ups per day, you won’t make big profits.
Focus on ASO (App-Store Optimization). Its not a good idea to invest in advertising your game before testing it with the public and see how they react to your game, will they keep playing? what is the uninstall rate? are the ads annoying them? and so on. I suggest not to invest in advertising at first, do your homework, launch the game, work hard on ASO, gather some users and watch the results. If it is worth it and your game goes well, you can invest further, either advertising your game, or keep playing wit A-B testing of your game, you can do this through Googple Console - And i think u can do this on AppStore too.
Just use variations of Titles - Description - Store Icon - and your screenshots.

Hope this will give you some ideas.

Kindest Regards.