Great Source Codes Exchange

Hello, i have 100+ Great game source codes that i want to exchange.
All source codes i have worth $50.000+

So let’s exchange… PM me for full list.

What the hell dude? Why u exchanging my codes here?? This is not done.

Your codes?
They are not yours, they belong to their developers, every-single file is not developed by you, only sold.
So it is my right to do whatever i want with them.
Unlike you i am not selling them for profit, for something i did’t work for, i am exchanging them for other codes.
Please don’t off-topic my thread.

**** u dude. People like u destroy market n spam.

I told u. Stop the off-topic. U have no right to tell me what to and what not to do. As u say they are your codes… i can say too. But i won’t because these source codea belong to their respective owners. Stop feeling this way and stop acting like you have designed and developed these games. I would be ashamed if i were you. You are a shame and a rip-off by having the guts to act lile this …just lile you have spent tens of thousands of hours developing them. I have purchased the codes from you… i have them now… what does the developer of them got from this?? Nothing… u got those money for something that u have not worked for and you are the one who is angry now? Am i ruining ur business? What business? An illegal bsuines wherr u sell someone else’s work? Stop the off-topic and leave me alone. I am free to choose what i do with the souce codes i have paid for… to u and not the original developers. Peace-off. Cheers

send me list pls

send me list pls

PM sent to all of you.

Pleease send me all list

PM sent, mate!

send me list pls

send me the list please

Send me the list please

PM Sent to all of you.

pm me the list

send me the list please

no offense but i want to know anybody successfully exchanged codes with this guy?

send me list pls

send the list i’m very interested
thank you

PM Sent to anyone.