Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM ANDROID APPS? IT’S TIME TO REVEAL THE REALITY BEHIND ANDROID APP MONETIZATION MAGIC. WITHOUT MORE ADO, LET'S DISCUSS ABOUT THE IDEAS THAT MAKES MONEY WHEN YOUR ANDROID APP IS FREE.

Making Money From Android App Monetization Technique Involves Showing Ads To Users Of The App.
    Unlock Hidden Monetization Levels With Alphagravel Ads.

For more information kindly have a visit to ment
    Mobile advertising SDK | Best Android ad Network : Alphagravel

2. Dislikes Ryan, awesomeapps, tacchan23 disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I'm very happy to see this thread among many spam threads.
    I was started developing android app since 7/2014. Maybe my apps are so bad or I'm not a lucky man.
    Total revenue just 1300$ for 4 years. Google play is so hard for me to get downloads.
    Now, I still working in an outsourcing company and developing the app in free time. Hope next app may help me quit the boring job and focus on making android apps.

4. Likes john.krammer liked this post
    gcc
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    @dontstop
    I can understand your situation.
    Well when i left the job i had around $700 per month and i had extra pressure to convert it into more revenue. Considering the fact that now whole time was for my apps no boss was sitting and shitting over my head.
    So i first researched the Play store market and started making quality apps. Before publishing the app i used it day and night to check the load testing and regression testing. Once i was happy with bug fixing and ad network was implemented, i published it to the store. Users gave positive response and hence the revenue boosted.
    That thing gave me faith in the hardwork and another reason to keep on working.
    Those apps are still giving me money, ofcourse with so many feature and bug updates in the store.
    So it depends how much time you are giving to the apps and users will respond in same way. So believe me its not 100% luck.
    But yes sometime users respond unexpectidly. I am not saying to quit the job and take the risk. But being into the job, start giving more and more time to apps and then see the results. May be that will give you fair idea.
    Happy making money 🐒🐒

6. Likes yvonne_sus liked this post
    gcc
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Looks like i got what you were talking about NEW AREAs similar to android 😀😀😀

I started working on that too... 👨

Quote Originally Posted by ardi View Post
    @Androidbeats
    Yes, you are right about 2011. Unfortunately I didn't know android programming at the time so I come a bit late. Anyway there are still spaces to explore on the market. With regard to your retiremet, I don't think I'll ever do it, even if I make 1 million $/day because I really love the process of creating. Relaxing & creating is the best combination to eliminate boredom from your life.
    With regard to big players, you don't need to win them. Is enough to get 1/100 000 of what they get to have a dreamlike life (if google earns 2k$/second from ads then you would need 2k/100k = 0.02$/second which is about 1700$/day .
    If I may, can I know how much you have earned before retiring for a party life? I bet it is 1 mil . I also bet you are making 10k - 20k a month now

gcc
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    @ardi
    Looks like i got what you were talking about NEW AREAs similar to android 😀😀😀

I started working on that too... 👨

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Happy to see this threat. I start with Android since 2012 too. And my app still give the $.
    I see @gcc ask some about iOS before, for me it is 50% compare to Android. And you don't need a real Mac to code, i use hackintosh.
    And for guy not feel comfort with Swift or Obj-C, you can code in Java (MOE), C# (Xamarin, Unity) but my advice is native code for app.

About 1k/day , 9k/day those number are my dreaming too, congrats those guy.

About multiple Google Play/Admob. You can open as many as you can, and it not violate policy, i ask by phone with my Abmob account manager and Google Play support about this, 100% sure.

gcc
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    @code4life
    Thanks so much for replying and share the info.
    I was always doubtfull about opening 2nd account of admob and Google play.
    Thanks again.

Just now i got a mail from YouTube. Its regarding their new youtube policy for monetization eligibility.

Minimum of 4,000 hours of watch time within the past 12 months and 1,000 subscribers to monetize your videos.
    So i think its big blow for many people.
    Just a offtopic 😀😀

Quote Originally Posted by code4life View Post
    Happy to see this threat. I start with Android since 2012 too. And my app still give the $.
    I see @gcc ask some about iOS before, for me it is 50% compare to Android. And you don't need a real Mac to code, i use hackintosh.
    And for guy not feel comfort with Swift or Obj-C, you can code in Java (MOE), C# (Xamarin, Unity) but my advice is native code for app.

About 1k/day , 9k/day those number are my dreaming too, congrats those guy.

About multiple Google Play/Admob. You can open as many as you can, and it not violate policy, i ask by phone with my Abmob account manager and Google Play support about this, 100% sure.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    @gcc Thanks for your advise.
    I will give more time to make my own apps.
    Now, my goal is just 40$/day, same as the salary each day from outsourcing company .
    Anw: Admob just send me payment amount 127.72$ that is the revenue for 3 months recently .

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Sorry guys for not writing often but while I was playing with my phone some days ago, I got a fabulous idea about a completely new and original app . I left all my previous work and concentrated on the design and development of this app these days. If it works as I imagined, it will be something transcendental for me . Actually it works good on 3 phones where I tested it and I'm really excited. But it can also be a big flop if people don't get it in the right way. Maybe some months from now you will use it too . But let return to the reality

@gcc
    With regard to the exploding field, maybe you have found some other fields, who knows .

Answering your request, these days my stats for Admob (which I use as backfill)
    Ad Network: Admob (backfill)
    Ad formats: Almost all Native Express
    Total Request 161365
    Total impressions: 84181
    Total clicks: 2922
    CTR: 3.47%
    RPM: $1.1
    Revenue: $93

They still give me 9-11% of revenue relatively to the total FAN + AdMob.
    Sad to hear that Avocarrot is still having an embarrassing ecpm. I've tested them some months ago and I got a 0.3x - 0.5x of AdMob ecpm. I can feel their struggle to survive in these hard times. So there is no point is searching other companies for backfill, there is just Admob... "Abandon hope all ye who enter"
    Last edited by ardi; 2018-02-22 at 02:48 AM.

13. Likes dontstop liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    android / mobile won't ever die, developers will come and go like every industry, Android is better than ever, everyones crying about "2011" but forgetting to realize there are 50x more phones now than in 2011, sure there are more apps, but stop hitting the entertainment niche and niches that have 300k+ apps, thats why you make $0, hit niches that have <50k apps and you'll make amazing money, of course when you upload music apps they will do bad, have you seen how many music apps there are? Lol, Like I said, Find niches, stop trying to run everything everyone else is running because you're just competiting against 100's of thousands of apps all in the same niche.

Anyone who thinks android will be dead in 5 years is very naive, there are only 1.4 billion android phones, and we have a human population of almost 8 billion, if android even just reaches 3B people, thats insane growth still to be made.

People who bounce around from industry to industry will fail too, if you guys think Android is "Competitive" (which its not) than you'll want to kill yourself trying any of the million "methods" online, trust me, I've been in the internet game for a very long time, and nothing ever has compared to mobiles scability and growth, even paid advertising blows ass, you'll burn 10's of thousands before you even find a winner. E-com is very competitive, and everything else is just some scammy "method" that will die in <12 months.
    Last edited by 1appmarket; 2018-02-22 at 04:42 PM.

15. Likes dontstop, ardi liked this post
    Thanks dontstop, ardi thanked for this post
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast