Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    How do I contact my account manager? One of my account has a revenue of around 700$ per day but I can't find any option or link to contact my account manager. 10 days before I got a call from admob employee from a mobile number, he was knowing all my revenue stats, everything. He said me to update my apps because rewarded ads are getting closed and he don't want the decline in my revenue. Surprisingly he advised me to use FAN, if I need to increase more revenue. I am implementing FAN in my app these days, lets see what happens.
    PS: I don't share such information, but I really like gcc & ardi participation in this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by gcc View Post
    @vivek9,
    I have no idea about the criteria.

May be they call the developers based on the event loaction and your address.

So make sure you that google has your correct details or cantact your account manager.

2. Likes designers.coders liked this post
    gcc
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    @vivek9
    Just now i noticed that you said $700 per day in one of your accounts.
    First of all congrates for that achievement.

Is it safe to use multiple Google developer accounts?

Are you using same admob ids in all the Google accounts or different one?

How much total revenue from all your accounts per day you are making man?
    Just asking for motovation purpose for myself and for others in the forum.

I am making $200 per day on an average. Mostly with admob. Within few days i will integrate FAN too.

4. Likes yvonne_sus, designers.coders liked this post
    gcc
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    @vivek9,
    Sent you PM regarding account manager discussion.
    Lets discuss this in the PM and lets not go off topic here. 😀

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tacchan23 View Post
    @gcc I am using MoPub mediation for Native Ads (FAN/Avocarrot/AdMob/Flurry). I only had problems with Interstitial Ads about CTR (or Accidental Clicks as they call it), not with Native Ads.
    @ardi Yes, in general for the same placement the CTR of FAN is quite higher than any other Network in my mediation waterfall.
    Hi @tacchan23, can you please share what are the ecpm and revenue of native ads of Avocarrot/Flurry. We have heard a lot about native ads of FAN and Admob but heard Avocarrot/Flurry very few. If you have any experience about banner or interstitial ad of Flurry, please also share them. Thanks!

Recently FAN has been being restrict. I have an app which has admob and FAN intergrated for 3~4 years, FAN status changed to "Not Approved" and no detail information about what exactly the issue. Only said that the app is not comply with their policy. FAN support is also shxt compared with admob.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by treble12 View Post
    Hi @tacchan23, can you please share what are the ecpm and revenue of native ads of Avocarrot/Flurry. We have heard a lot about native ads of FAN and Admob but heard Avocarrot/Flurry very few. If you have any experience about banner or interstitial ad of Flurry, please also share them. Thanks!

Recently FAN has been being restrict. I have an app which has admob and FAN intergrated for 3~4 years, FAN status changed to "Not Approved" and no detail information about what exactly the issue. Only said that the app is not comply with their policy. FAN support is also shxt compared with admob.
    Avocarrot and Flurry eCPM are honestly quite shit. Need to set some eCPM floor for sure but it really lower the fill rate a lot. Anyway for me it's still worth to use them as backfill when FAN and AdMob don't have ads to show. I am showing a Native Ad in recycler view every 6 items, so I need a lot of ads anyway.
    Flurry eCPM for Interstitial Ads isn't bad if setting eCPM floors, but again fill rate will be very low.
    Overall if you have a high number of requests, it's worth to try yourself.

And yes, FAN has become unusable for Interstitial Ads in my case. I lost a lot of income because of this. I had to remove FAN from Interstitial Ad placements because they were keep blocking all of them for Accidental Clicks.
    Last edited by tacchan23; 2018-02-15 at 03:53 AM.

8. Thanks treble12 thanked for this post
    gcc
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Want to compare my Admob stats with you guys. I have mixed geos. 25% USA, 30-40% Europe and rest others.
    I am stuck with some other work and will work on mediation soon.

<b>Date: 14th Feb, 2018</b>
    Ad Network: Admob (No mediation)
    Ad formats: Native Advanced/Interstitials/Banners
    Total impressions: 1002788
    Total clicks: 3226
    CTR: 0.31%
    CPC: $0.05
    RPM: $0.16
    Revenue: $166.46

[NOTE] This is average data for all ad formats with admob without any mediation.
    Will share specific data for each ad format type if you need to compare too.

Please share your data with or without mediation. Just want to know how much i can add more to it after implementing mediation. Though my average fill rates are more than 95% with admob.

Please share yours.

10. Likes yvonne_sus, awesomeapps liked this post
    Thanks vivek9 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    I have mixed geos. 30% India, 20-30% Europe and rest others. US 3%

<b>Date: 14th Feb, 2018</b>
    Ad Network: Admob (Startapp Mediation)
    Ad formats: Interstitials/Banners
    Total Requests: 80,157
    Total impressions: 40,944
    Total clicks: 530
    CTR: 1.29%
    CPC: Not shown in admob website
    RPM: $0.73
    Revenue: $29.70

Ad Network: Startapp (Startapp Mediation)
    Ad formats: Interstitials/Banners
    Total Requests: 18,328
    Total impressions: 13,748
    Total clicks: 2392 (looks wrong)
    CTR: 17.4%
    CPC: Not shown in Startapp website
    RPM: $0.28
    Revenue: $3.86

1) I need to get more traffic from US than India but don't know how to research for app ideas that do well in US. How to search for apps concepts that do well in US. Currently I m having some music player apps
    2) I should be using FAN instead of startapp right?

12. Likes yvonne_sus, vivek9 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Date: 14th Feb, 2018
    Ad Network: Admob
    Ad formats: Banner/Interstitial
    Total impressions: 59076
    Total clicks: 533
    CTR: 0.90%
    RPM: $0.81
    Revenue: $47.81

The US traffic is only 3% (but the RPM is 5 times the average value). Most is from south America (Brazil is 18%) and Europe.

14. Likes awesomeapps liked this post
    Thanks vivek9 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi all,

I've just finished reading your discussion here.

I hope this forum won't be dead for a long time as it helps a lot for companies like Epom Apps to develop the appropriate and competitive products for app developers.
    I often read Makingmoneywithandroid to understand what is important for app developers and what is new on the market. Afterwards, I discuss this with our developer's team and they improve our platform to guarantee the best fitting ads for your app, easy ad management, and analytics control features. We all work yo bring you the maximum revenue from monetization.

So please write more here

16. Dislikes awesomeapps disliked this post
    gcc
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    @awesomeapps
    Your CTR and RPM is very good.
    Though it is 17% with startapp. But thats ok as long as no artificial clicks are involved.
    Startapp is kind of dead these days in fill rates and cpc. Once it was known for its 3D banners and revolving banners.

So you should definitely use FAN. Use admob as backfill.

Well, nothing extra need to be done to get USA userbase. All kind of app categories are successfull there. Its just like that many apps are competing to be on the top ranks in USA.

As i can see and compare my stats with you guys, its clear that i am using Admob Native advanced ads and RPM is real shit which is lowering the average RPM also.

CTR is also very shitty. I do not have any clue why its 0.30 percent.

Moreover i am not using any mediation also since FAN is too strict to use policy wise and i want to implement it carefully.

May be next time i will come up with my stats with.
    - Mediation (FAN and Admob)
    - Will avoid Admob Native ads if RPM is kept on going low for them.
    - CTR must be increased i guess so.

@_developer_
    I will collect my correct geo and will post back the stats tomorrow. That might be the true comparison.My geo calculation was done 3 months back. So i was assuming the same this time. Let me have a look and get back.

Request to other silent viewers.
    Please say something and share your experience. Sharing stats will not reveal your app names 😠😠😠

18. Likes awesomeapps liked this post
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast