problem with vungle

hi i have problem in vungle see the images90.jpg
89.jpg
why my earnings didnt apear in final balence

The clips provided do not show how you have set filters to view application data. The today view in the above graphs are in UTC. The final balance will appear in your payout depending on your setup within the Vungle dashboard payment options, if you mean payout. I suggest reaching out directly to Vungle with additional details of application and what final balance sort view you have set in the dashboard. https://support.vungle.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Hi,
just in case you will be looking for the additional revenue, exclusive advertisers or worth alternative to Vungle,
I’d recommend you to try Epom Apps
Please sign uphere ONLY if you want to get

• 30% revenue boost
  • 90% and more fill rate
  • Access to 200+direct advertisers
  • one easy-to-use account for ad mediation
  • Aggregated revenues (no need to push all ad partners and wait for their payments). We ALWAYS pay the whole sum 1 time per month!
  • All possible ad formats with relevant ad content (rewarded videos, interstitials, banners, in-feed etc. )

All this is possible after quick SDK integration (which will also connect you to 40 new ad networks)
Or feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions. I am here to help :slight_smile: