Best paying monetization platform for app developers?

Hi all,

have you heard about Epom Apps? Rewarded videos, interstitials and native ads are among our strongest ad formats.
If you monetize your app with Epom Apps we guarantee

• 30% revenue increase;
  • 90% and higher fill rate;
  • access to 200+ direct advertisers;
  • aggregated 30 NET monthly payments;
  • Your own monetization team.
  • All-in-one easy to use account with access to 40+ premium ad networks.

If you you are going to promote your app, our skillful team will be glad to help:

• Direct in-app and social media traffic worldwide;
  • Boost in-app purchases.
  • 30% and higher CTR with interstitial ads,
  • 100% viewability of your ads.
  • gaining your KPI, expected ROI, ROAS, retention rates.
  • Native design for your ad units which will increase user engagement.

Before launching ad campaign in your app Epom Apps team will make a deep review of an app and suggest the most relevant ads along with ad placement.

Hi, thanks for sharing.

I have an application to earn money viewing videos like a faucet and rewarding my user with points that later can exchage for real money, can i use video rewarded in my applicacion with your advertiser network?

Hi, I am pretty sure that you can!

Have a great day!

Hi Nina, what are your strongest regions? you don’t support banner ads?

Hi Bogdan,

Thank you for your question. At the moment our strongest regions include US, TH, ID, KR, BR etc. We do support standard banners, as well as native ads, rewarded videos and interstitial.

I’d be glad to tell you more about Epom Apps. Are you asking in terms of app developer or advertiser?
Or sign up here and get your personal account and manager for starting your app monetization.

All the best :slight_smile:

Finally, a ‘developer-friendly’ Mobile Revenue Maximization Solution

Alphagravel is an intelligent mobile mediation and revenue maximization platform. Developers can get a stable income with a guaranteed minimum ECPM, regular payments, and automated access to vast media sources via a simple SDK.

The Alphagravel platform is engineered to leverage real-time big data predictive analytics and Machine Learning algorithms to learn the true price of your mobile inventory, routing the highest paying advertising content to your mobile app and offering you a guaranteed minimum ECPM in the process.

With one SDK, every developer on the alphagravel platform gets intelligent automated mediation, price transparency, algorithmic smart routing, dynamic waterfalling, conversion optimization, automated fraud detection, and a consolidated view of mobile advertising spend across 195 countries in every second of the day. Our Alpha-copTM algorithm ensures that non-performing networks are black-listed and removed in real-time.

The alphagravel SDK serves as a gateway to multiple mobile advertising networks, ad exchanges and ever growing new media sources. Integrate the alphagravel SDK once, set your guaranteed minimum expected ECPM and forget about releasing new code into production just to add new ad networks.

Want to give it a try ? Integrate the Alphagravel SDK here