GPlay account suspended with no prior strikes and no e-mails

I am wondering if anyone else has had this happen, and what steps you took to rectify?
I have a Google Play Developer account with no strikes on it, all apps in compliance with Google policies as best as I can tell.
I noticed a drop in downloads last week and when i went to my developer console to check numbers I was redirected to this page: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/40039?p=androiddeveloper
There has been no e-mails or notifications etc at all. I have filed an appeal, filled out the support form on GPlay Dev Support site and with Google Product support site. No answer yet.
My other accounts I used to use are still active (all linked to me), but Admob has already disabled ad serving in all apps on the suspended account.
I cannot get a number to talk to anyone about this, even though Google Play support number (for users) told me they could get me a number, put me on hold, then said they couldn’t.

I’ve read a ton of these stories happening to other devs, but my other accounts are fine and there is no notification or e-mail about all of this…

They reply you after 3-5 days after you appeal. it will never happen that they don’t reply to the appeal.

Last time I got 2 apps suspended because of ‘mining cryptocurrency’. Although I didn’t do anything like that and used only admob in this app I appealed. They told me that they cant give me more details and they won’t reinstate my app… In GP works real idiots

Any news regarding this issue ?
Did they reinstate your account or what happened exactly?
I am having the same problem at the moment.

Thanks

I’m also in the same situation, thank to James from Mobinizer scam. I’ve got email from Google Team today:

[i]Thanks for contacting the Google Play Team.

After reviewing your appeal, we’ve confirmed our initial decision and will not be reinstating your developer account.

Your Google Play Developer account has been terminated due to Malicious Behavior policy.

Our policy states: We don’t allow apps that steal data, secretly monitor or harm users, or are otherwise malicious.

The following are explicitly prohibited: Viruses, trojan horses, malware, spyware or any other malicious software.

Note that Google Play Developer account terminations are associated with developers, and may span multiple account registrations and related Google services. Do not attempt to register a new developer account. Any new accounts will be closed and your developer registration fee will not be refunded. We recommend that you use an alternative method for distributing your apps in the future.

Thank you for your understanding.[/i]

I still haven’t had a reply, but I am sure my appeal will have the same result.

Mobinizer scammed us big time and I cannot get hold of @james_mob , so it’s obvious they knew what they were doing.
Don’t believe this…

The same happened to me. I was using Mobinizer SDK in one of my app and removed this SDK one month ago. But still got terminated.
I also got response after appeal that they will not be reinstating my developer account.
James from Mobinizer is not responding to emails. And perhaps there are many other developers that got terminated for using this Mobinizer SDK.

Is there is anything that we can do about this?

It’s very likely that James knew their SDK was malicious because he has disappeared, after being available all the time before this.
Obviously we’ve all been screwed big time and none of us would have tried their SDK if we knew it was basically a Trojan in disguise.
But I guess it is our responsibility to ensure we use safe code in our apps, that’s only how Google will see it.

I am going to get legal advice, but I’m not hopeful that we can do anything about this.

Feel Sorry for your loss.
Though i can not share any of my experiences in this regard since nothing happened to me something like this till now.

Hope all your apps with GP will be back soon.

I just checked the PayPal payments from Mobinizer. Every payment has different sender name:
• Lindsay Valente
• Michelle Watson
• Goldie Kennedy
• James Guthrie
• Terrence McCray
• Larry Furr
• Jason Martin
• Larry Gold

Looks scam, right?

Yeah I always noticed that, I get a lot of Paypal payments, so I didn’t really pay attention…

How can we take this scam company to the court? Any idea? There is any specialized lawyer? What is the chance to win the case?

James is back on Skype! He said this:

Hi we are sorry that your account has been banned
we are investigating now with dr.web and google team, it can take up to 2 weeks for fix that problem. We have trouble only with dr.web false detection.

Bullshit! Google won’t judge just because Mr.Web report. My users complaint about huge data usage, and what I didn’t say yet: tons of crashes.

Why James is not responding to email or to this this thread? He was active on this forum when he needed developers.
And are we going to let James to get away with this without any consequences?

He has been speaking to me on Skype, add him if you haven’t yet. He said they are working to resolve this with Dr Web and Google.

Thank God I resisted the temptation to implement them in my apps. Sometimes is really hard to resist to gold machine offers but the critical thinking must prevail on everything. “Sounds good doesn’t work”

Thank God I resisted the temptation to implement them in my apps. Sometimes is really hard to resist to gold machine offers but the critical thinking must prevail on everything. “Sounds good doesn’t work”

There is nothing wrong if you want to increase your earning. And don’t worry Google can terminate your account any time they want, with no prior warnings. Because you are a human being and you make mistakes.

If you look the other thread posted by @james_mob, you can see that Mobinizer worked with developers more the one year and no one had any issue with them until now. Perhaps, they was legit at the beginning but then they decided to do some malicious things.

If it was known their SDK is malicious no one would implement it.

Google could remove only apps containing this SDK and not terminating Google Play accounts. And some of the developers already removed this SDK from their apps, but still got terminated.

Sad with your lost. I have 1 account terminate by GG but not relate to security issues.
I have try to strike but they not change their mind, always automate email.

This is not good, they should had suspend apps as usual, not directly terminate the account. It was unintentional fault. Try take legal action to mobinizer.