Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Question How to add ads in my app?

Good evening. This month I reached 50 000 installs. Does that make sense to start running ads in my app? Or I need more? How it is better to start?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    That's a great amount of installs in one month. It comes down to personal preference if you activate ads but in my opinion I think if you are strategic with your placements and frequency then you're good. For those who are skeptical, you could always do a roll out update for ads. What I mean is to integrate a solution that gives you the ability to target a small percentage of your users and serve ads to only them. You can track performance and monitor the attribution rate and then make the final decision. I could say more but I think that gives you a good starting point.

If you are shopping around for a good monetization solution, I work for Appodeal. I'd be happy to provide more insight, let me know.
    Last edited by Mike1290; 2017-11-15 at 06:09 AM.

3. Likes yvonne_sus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Alex,

Congrats! 50k installs is a great start.

Epom Apps team and I would be glad to assist you with monetization and provide you with the most relevant and high paying ads.
    Sign up here to get your own monetization team and let us take care of your inventory while you are working on your app development and new great ideas.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi Alex,

Congrats! 50k installs is a great start.

Epom Apps team and I would be glad to assist you with monetization and provide you with the most relevant and high paying ads.
    Sign up here to get your own monetization team and let us take care of your inventory while you are working on your app development and new great ideas.

Have a great day!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex Singlar View Post
    Good evening. This month I reached 50 000 installs. Does that make sense to start running ads in my app? Or I need more? How it is better to start?
    I would definitely avoid over saturating your game with ads. Adding some form of rewarded video is prolly one of best ways to get the player engaged in ads without driving them away.
    When I play a game that has ads every 5 minutes or every level, I tend to delete them. Its best to come up with a good plan before jumping in.

Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Good Luck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    The 2 main companies are Admob and Facebook Audience Network. You can start giving a try to AdMob (in banners, or as FGL_rozekd said before, rewarded videos), and analyze how results are. But anyway, you should start to monetize ASAP, because you are losing money while not showing ads.

9. Likes Nina Bohush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    You may add rewarded video first, as it doesn't really annoy the users.

11. Likes Nina Bohush liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Great job! I work at Blue Track Media and we are looking for direct in-app traffic to serve premium CPI offers. Please let me know if you want to discuss further. Please feel free to reach me at [email protected]. Thanks! Nancy

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I thought ads already come with apps?

14. Likes Nina Bohush liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast