What are the best ways to get free ads for apps?

there is app I have made it and I want to make good ads for it how can I make that?:confused:

I know two websites will help you ( tapsouq and tappx)

Hi there, based on your situation, here are some free(cheap) app marketing methods for you:

Get Positive Reviews
A positive review often relates to increased app downloads, then it’s the very first step. Potential users will be convinced when they see your app have gained many good reviews from your former or existing users and choose your app since these comments are regarded as significant proof of your app. You can also get app reviewsfrom third parties at first stage, which will not cost you much, but increase downloads efficiently. After getting some users, then you can start to invite users to review your app.

App Store Optimization
App store optimization, which aims to boost app ranking in app stores, boost app visibility. Data shows that over 65% of downloads come directly from a search in app stores. So it one of the most effective ways to market app. You can do it by conducting keyword research to find the best keyphrases to target, creating a winning copy for the description and use the keywords in it. Also creating an eye-catching title, and add screenshots and a video.

Social Media
Using social media to spread the word about your new app is such an obvious step that it the only technique many people try. You can promote your app on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram,and Pinterest, YouTube channel,or other online forums. Just remember: Keep it short and to the point. And you cam create a Facebook page for your app. Not only will it act as a go-to social media hub for your app, it’s also a place where users can provide feedback and report any issues they may be having.

Participate in relevant activities
By participating in relevant activities, you can expand your personal connections. And you can use your character and charisma to promote your app at the activities. This could mean anything from working a sentence or two into a presentation on another topic or doing an entire talk specifically about your app.

Apply for Awards and Contests
One great way to get exposure for your mobile app is to enter – and win – contests. There are tons of organizations that give prizes to new, innovative applications for their functionality, design, and so on. It can give you tons of press, exposure, reviews and plenty of downloads, which is always beneficial for a marketing plan on a tight budget.

Incentivize users promote your app
Add an in-app “tell a friend” feature so that your current users can share the app with their friends, family, co-workers, and colleagues. Incentivize this sharing feature by offering credits or discounts for every new subscriber someone brings onboard.

Hope those methods are useful to you.

Hey
you can refer to adwords to make ads for your apps
There are other methods as well available in market which will help you to earn some extra money as well
Alphagravel Mobile SDK is one of them.

Have a visit to it to know more about it.