Huge decrease in app installs

My app’s installs have been decreasing for 4 days. it has dropped 30%-%35.

What should i do ?
what about your installs guys ?

Same here, i’m almost thinking to forget about one of my app that was getting a lot of installs , but now it’s decreasing badly,

tha only thing i can suggest is to help you app with KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion, in order to improve your app keywords rank and get more install

Register by using this link KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion and you will have a Free $20 bonus installs to promote your Apps/games, up to 500 installs for free ! :slight_smile:

Google has probably changed their algorithm again. I can see some of mine have a boost the past couple of days.

Edit:
1 has boosted, all others have dropped between 5%-10%

I bet the algorithm has been adjusted in favour of big companies…

same here…

Hi friends, you can try [b]buy keywords search installs[/b] from reliable company to get more app installs. Through optimizing the keywords, make your app come in to the top charts in the app store, and more people will download your app. This is an useful way to increase app installs. They give you instant improvement and you are totally in control of your app store optimization.

It was changed: Android Developers Blog: How we’re helping people find quality apps and games on Google Play