Admob End of July Super low eCPM

End of month usually has a spike for Admob eCPM but this month it seems to be going the other way. Anyone else notice the same?

same here :mad::mad::mad:

Same here.
Lowest eCPM of this year.

Past week has been bad, and thats with a lot of mediation with other networks. Think its just the seasonal slum?

Yes agreed.
Its usual quarter stuff. But this time seems to be hitting hard.

Which mediation and ad networks you use in the mediation by the way?

Guys, This is seasonal - for sure.

I’m working very closely with my Google and FB account managers, talking to them about this drop almost every day :slight_smile:

Bottom line:
The drop is expected to continue up until early/mid-August. From that point it will start to recover, and of course increase significantly closer to American holiday season (October).

How many impressions are needed to have an account manager at FAN and AdMob?

Wow, that is a very good question. When I started working at CallApp 5 months ago, we already had a relationship with them.
I can find out if you want.

this is not usual and everybody knows that. these stupid admob reps did not do their job properly and we are being punished .

i am reading so many articles about these stupid admob ads and i think big advertisers can not trust admob anymore. my rpm dropped %75 and this is not normal.

Every year revenues are dropping gradually and i do not know anybody can do anything about it.

But i love developing and i will not give up if i earn nothing.this a therapy for me.

i know these are good days for indie devs . someday admob will only work for bigs like gameloft , ea , ketchapp etc.

just wait till another google developer console policy change we will get nothing.

That would be nice to know :slight_smile:
I don’t think I can ever reach that level but still :stuck_out_tongue:

I think revenue is distribured across the developers.

Earlier less apps/games , more revenue and almost same ad campaines.

Now more apps/games , less revenue and almost same campaines.

So its that calculation i think.

AdinCube who support a bunch of established networks, including Admob

same here, very low from 21 july

I work at Appodeal (mediation platform) and I checked the performance of Admob for this month. It appears that the eCPM value didn’t drop for us, but the amount of total revenue decreased by 8% compared to June and there are a few days still remaining in July. However, our publishers did not see a decrease in revenue because of the way our waterfall works. We have automated our SDK integration to include ad units with price floors that request from ad networks multiple times. They are prioritized by eCPM value based on historical data. What kind of decreases are you guys seeing from Admob?

Yeah… sounds like a “marketing speech” :wink:

Also drop here :confused: The worst month of the year… (so far ;P).

Huge Drop Experienced to me also. When is It expected to increase??

Well, it seems that I am not the only one :frowning: !

Mid-August usually.
The good news is that from that point it should be uphill, all the way till the end of the year.

In my case, fill rate is also too low.

Me too…RPM is also low :frowning: