AppNext June Payment

Anyone has been received the June payment from AppNext? :frowning:

Thanks

If you mean the payment scheduled for July, I didn’t get it yet.

I didn’t get payment in july for june… :frowning: still waiting

Yes… July payment from June work… that is correct !

Thanks

Nothing today and not answer to requests… bad signs :frowning:

For me AppNext ecpm went from decent to shit in the last few months. Also the floor rate settings aren’t working anymore.
Maybe they will close soon?

they are not responding…

No word from them at all, and my dashboard is showing no eCPM or earnings for this month, yet impressions and CTR all there.
Glad I’ve all but phased them out…

A few days ago I have received an email from them saying that they have an issue with PayPal and that the payments will be sent out at the beginning of this week. However a few days earlier I talked to someone from their support team and they said that because of the PayPal issue they won’t be able to send the payments this month, so the will add June+July payments and send them in August. They offered to send via wire if I need the money faster, but I decided to wait.

Not sure yet if they will send the money this week or in August but I’m confident about them, they seem like a serious company and I don’t think they will risk their reputation.

Firstly: I have wire as default payment and I did not get it so far
Secondly: They are not responsing to my questions about the payment - it is not serious

---- EDIT: I got an information that few minutes ago my wire was send to me. So it should be tomorrow.

Guys,

I don’t work at Appenxt anymore but I can assure you that they are not closing any time soon.

Hey guys,

My name is Argyris from Appnext. We would like to update you that we are still working to solve the technical issue we are experiencing with PayPal. We are deeply sorry for the delay and we can assure you we are doing our best to solve the issue ASAP. If you guys have specific questions about your individual accounts please email [email protected] and we will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Why not send an automatic email to every registered user to notify this problem?

Appnext last time did a bad change - they have changed the method for registering new apps. Now app must be on Play Store before the registration in their system. Earlier you could register app before publishing.

Hi there, I totally agree on your comment, we already did with a delay and apologized.

Hi, you can monetize apps that are not published in the store; You can send an email to [email protected] and we will be happy to submit your app.

I know it, but sending to you an email (with icon and .apk file) takes time. And it will be too long if you are publishing few apps per week. I don’t know why you changed this process, earlier was ok for me

Still I don’t get it why networks need apps to be live before the integration… It’s not normal to publish you app and update it as soon as it’s available to add ads… Why making live complicated?

Hey thanks for the feedback, I will pass this to the relevant business Unit. Feel free to check our Product Changes & New Services for any update on our product.

Hey everyone!

I’m Loizos, from Appnext’s Customer Support! Please note that the PayPal issues have been resolved and all late payments are now processed. If you have any questions feel free to contact us at [email protected]

Thanks.