Google AdMob ad serving has been disabled to your application

Hello everyone
i got this email from admob today
(
Hello,
This email is to alert you that one of your applications is not currently in compliance with our AdMob program policies and as a result, ad serving has been disabled to your application.

Issue ID#: xxxxxxx

Ad serving has been disabled to: xxxxxxxxxxx (xxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx.xxxxxxxxx)

Action required: Check all other remaining applications in your account for compliance.

Current account status: Active

Violation explanation

LAYOUT ENCOURAGES ACCIDENTAL CLICKS - INTERSTITIAL ADS:
Publishers are not permitted to encourage users to click AdMob interstitial ads in any way. Please review how you’ve implemented interstitial ads and be mindful of the following non-compliant implementation(s):

Interstitial ads that load unexpectedly while a user is viewing the app’s content.
For more information about our policies and tips for how to comply please read the following:

AdMob ad placement policy
AdMob interstitial ad guidance
AdMob preload instructions for Android and iOS

Action required: Check account for compliance
While ad serving has been disabled to the above app, your AdMob account remains active. We suggest that you take the time to review the rest of your applications to ensure that they’re in compliance with our policies, and to monitor your apps accordingly to reduce the likelihood of future policy emails from us. Additionally, please note that our team reserves the right to disable accounts at any time if we continue to see violations occurring.

Appeals
If you wish to appeal this disabling, please update your app with the required changes on the app store before you submit your appeal on our appeal form. Please note that we are not able to consider your case if we do not find the updated app. We also encourage you to explain what changes have you made to your app or account in order to comply with our program policies.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

The Google AdMob Team
)
this is the second email i got like this, will they bann my admob account if i got a 3 rd email like that?

yes maybe - i also got such an email once - but i made changes to the admob integration and then everything was ok !
(also a lot of people have this problem - but google nedds sometimes month maybe even years to discover this)
When i look at other apps then i can see that about 80% have implemented admob interstitials in wrong way and are risking their accounts

are you sure they will bann my admob account if i get a 3rd email like that? from your experience? because i heard that people got about 50 emails like this before admob bann their accounts

These emails are not strikes.
Fix it and appeal.
If the fix hurts your earnings, wait one week and put it back as it was before.
If you get a new email, repeat the process.
I have more than 20 like these.

I had about 20 in one day a couple of years ago, resolved them all and all was fine.