Worth making IOS apps/games ??

May be this question is asked multiple times including me.

But i just want to know of any of you has any latest experience with IOS games/apps.

I am interested to know the revenue generated by ads in IOS.

Thanks in advance.

Same here, always thought about it.

I don’t have any iOS apps.
But, I regularly check Flippa listing.
eCPM for admob & Unity ads are x5-x10 higher than Android.

example :

But, Marketing the app is the issue

I have some app on iOS, for admob, it always has higher revenue than Android with same DAU/DI, some time double.
If you code game with Unity, Cocos2dx or Libgdx, it is very easy to support iOS.

Did you do paid advertisement for IOS apps OR its just organic download?

Hello, there:)
According my experience, I recommend you to build iOS app. There are some reasons:

[ul]
[li]Although Android currently dominates market share at over 80% (while Apple iOS sits at about 15%), Apple iOS dominates the profit share, generating 85% more revenue for app makers than Android.
[/li][li]For in-app purchases, Apple generates 45% more revenue per user than Google does from Android. Also, iOS users are 10% more likely to make in-app purchases than Android users.
[/li][li]The spending power of Apple users is almost five times higher than Android users. This is why mobile app developers tend to focus more on building for iOS first.
[/li][/ul]

PS: I just list some advantages about building iOS app. Of course, whether you start building for Android or Apple iOS mobile devices, you have to do app promotion and app marketing to get more revenue. Hope this post can help you a lot! :slight_smile:

Mostly organic, i only do ASO. Recently i use Search Ads, i spend about $5/days, the cost very cheap, it about $0.11 per click.

Hello, there :slight_smile:
According my experience, I recommend you build an iOS app. There are some reasons at below:

1. Although Android currently dominates market share at over 80% (while Apple iOS sits at about 15%), Apple iOS dominates the profit share, generating 85% more revenue for app makers than Android.
  2. For in-app purchases, Apple generates 45% more revenue per user than Google does from Android. Also, iOS users are 10% more likely to make in-app purchases than Android users.
  3. The spending power of Apple users is almost five times higher than Android users. This is why mobile app developers tend to focus more on building for iOS first.

Actually, whether you choose Android or iOS app, you have to do app marketing to get your app featured and get more revenue. Also, if you have enough budget, you can find a responsible company to help you. Hope this method can help you a lot :slight_smile:

I will make IOS version soon and will share my results here

At TheoremReach we’ve found that while many of our publishers have both an Android and iOS version of their apps, the Android versions of their apps usually earn at ~300% more revenue than the iOS counter parts.

That does make sense when you look at demographics - typically iOS users have higher household incomes and are more willing to spend money to micropurchases for virtual currency than Android users, who would rather do a complete a survey in our SDK to earn that same content for “free”.