EARN 300 DAY with your apps

[b]EARN $300 / DAY WITH YOUR ANDROID APPS! BUILD YOUR OWN APP EMPIRE!
GREAT REVIEWS FROM JR.VIP MEMBERS

+250 MEMBERS HAVE BOUGHT THIS SOLUTION[/b]

LEARN HOW TO MAKE
$300/day with Android Apps and make your own app empire. 6 years of experience inside one 60 pages ebook. Hidden knowledge, secrets and tricks about Google Play.
You cannot find this knowledge anywhere for free. It’s greyhat and blackhat but don’t worry, if you don’t like it you can use it with whitehat projects with success.

WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THIS MEMBERSHIP?
-access to ebook
-access to source codes shared in community place
-access to closed board with community discussion (250+ active VIP members like you and 200+ standard members)
-support 24h/7, if you ask question about development, blackhat and greyhat in Google Play, everyday someone will reply you
-community is supported by 3 experienced Android developers and VIP members are supporting each other

ABOUT EBOOK AND TABLE OF CONTENTS
Why have I decided to write this e book and share my knowledge with you? I need to introduce myself. My name is Lukas and I’ve started to making applications for Android in December 2011. In my six years journey I was looking for the knowledge in Google, blogs, articles and other e books. Everything I’ve learned was a total bullshit. During those six years, nobody, even single person has helped me to get valuable knowledge about Google Play. Nobody has told me how it works, how to get organic installs for my applications or monetize my traffic. I’ve always saw the same articles, the same tips and tricks that not work any more.

FROM MY EBOOK YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:

use greyhat and blackhat methods to get installs for your apps
monetize your apps with greyhat methods
do a proper ASO with non standard methods
fool Google Play algorithm and bots, use tricks, tips and cheats
how to not get a ban, stay undetected with multiple Google Play accounts
secrets not published before by anyone
few years of experience with a Google Play store -the real knowledge and solid ideas
AFTER READING:

1. You will get know how to make your apps popular, use greyhat and blackhat methods
  2. You will start making real money. Not millions on your start but I can guarantee you $200-$300/day using my methods!
  3. You will break Google Policy and earn money thanks to this! I am not a moral person and this is not the e book for moral people but for money makers!

TABLE OF CONTENTS
BEFORE YOU READ
WHO AM I AND WHY HAVE I DECIDED TO MAKE THIS E BOOK?
MY EARNINGS EXAMPLES
WHAT IS AN ASO?
KEYWORDS IN AN APPLICATION’S TITLE AND DESCRIPTION
CHOOSE YOUR NICHE
PROMOTIONAL GRAPHICS, SCREENSHOTS, ICONS AND KEYWORDS IN FILE NAMES
ICONS
SCREENSHOTS
PROMOTIONAL GRAPHICS
KEYWORDS IN FILE NAMES
PLAY STORE CATEGORIES AND A MULTI-CATEGORY TRICK
WHY TO USE THESE CATEGORIES?
TRANSLATIONS - ARE THEY IMPORTANT?
WHY WE NEED TRANSLATED DESCRIPTIONS?
DO WE NEED TRANSLATED STRINGS?
INDEXING AND RANKING ALGORITHM
WHY ASO EXPERTS, BLOGGERS AND INTERNET GURU SAYS BULLSHIT?
BULLSHIT NUMBER 1 - QUALITY MATTERS
BULLSHIT NUMBER 2 - MAKE SOCIAL BUZZ AND INFORM YOUR FRIENDS
BULLSHIT NUMBER 3 - SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO REVIEW SITES, BLOGS AND YOUTUBERS
BULLSHIT NUMBER 4 - CREATE A LANDING PAGE, START A BLOG, ESTABLISH AN APPLICATION PAGE
BULLSHIT NUMBER 5 - GO TO A PRESS
WE ARE GETTING INSTALLS - GREYHAT METHODS!
METHOD 1 - CRAPPY APPS, MAXIMUM AUTOMATION AND AUTOPILOT EARNINGS
METHOD 2 - THE METCALFE’S LAW
METHOD 3 - GAME HACKS
METHOD 4 - MP3 DOWNLOADER
HOUSE ADS AND HOUSE PUSH NOTIFICATIONS
HOW TO MAKE HOUSE ADS
WE ARE GETTING INSTALLS IN PAID WAYS
HOW TO SET UP YOUR CAMPAING
BLACKHAT METHOD - INSTALLS
AUTOINSTALL FROM GOOGLE PLAY
MONETIZE APPLICATIONS WITH ADS
AD NETWORK TYPES AND SOME REPRESENTATIVES
AD UNIT TYPES
SEVERAL CHEATS AND GUIDES FOR YOUR DEVELOPMENT JOURNEY
HOW TO FORCE 5 STARS RATINGS AND NOT GET A BAN
HOW TO CONTROL MY APP REMOTELY
SEO TRICKS WITH GOOGLE PLAY
APK OPTIMIZATION
GOOGLE +1 CHEAT
AVOID BAN - GREYHAT AND BLACKHAT METHODS NEEDED TO STAY UNDETECTED
HOW IT WORKS IN 2017 - BASICS
HOW TO TRICK A MODERATION PROGRESS?
NEW METHOD - HTML5 HOSTED APPLICATIONS
CLOAKER METHOD
HOW TO CREATE AND MANAGE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS
Summary

FAQ
I CAN’T CODE WHAT I HAVE TO KNOW?

Don’t worry, you don’t need to be some coding guru. All you need to know is how to install Android Studio, what is activity, service, application structure. Even monkey can learn it in less than week and after 2-3 weeks, you are able to use all blackhat/greyhat tricks and tips from this ebook.
Even you are not a good coder, then on our community boards you have ready to use source codes, just add your advertising network ID, compile in Android Studio and after <10 minutes you have app ready to publish in Play Store.
All tricks can be also used with non coding solutions like Androino, B4Android, Unity3d. All you need is access to MainActivity code.
Hovewer - this is not coding ebook. You can learn required basics making few tutorials and Hello World apps. If you have questions, our community will help you.

HOW MUCH MONEY I NEED TO MAKE $ WITH APPS?
ZERO, NULL except $25 for Android developer account. However, I advice you to use more accounts, so $100 for initial journey is nice to have

HOW TO BUY IT?

1. Use button PRICE is $59

1. It’s e-junkie payment processor with verified business PayPal
  2. After payment you will receive ebook via email (instant)
  3. To get access to community board register to AndroidBlackhat . com and send PM to AndroidBlackhat or email to [email protected] with your transaction ID (each transaction ID is verified, so please, don’t try to scam like many users, you will waste your time)
  4. Access to ebook is instant in email reply, access to community board with support and source codes maximum after 24h (mostly shorter)
  • I cannot use PayPal, can I pay with different method?
    Yes! We support bitcoin and skrill but ebook delivery is not instant! I will send you back in 24h max

BITCOIN
1C5cN34YUsj296T5Lu6A7dvryPFpVZwred

SKRILL
[email protected]

RULES AND REFUND POLICY

1. There are NO refunds. I cannot predict if you not like the content or just want to scam us. It’s a digital product like movie, game, software, book. PayPal TOS is with us, so any refund claim will be rejected after PayPal dispute.
  2. Contact - community board, BHW or [email protected]
  3. We will not code anything for you, this product is for developers, people who have developers or started learning development. It’s not for lazy bastards :wink:
  4. Each time if you use e-junkie processor, you have invoice from verified business PayPal

TO OPEN EBOOK, USE:
https://www.nextofwindows.com/top-5-epub-reader-for-windows-7
FORMAT IS EPUB, THIS MEANS YOU CAN OPEN IT ON ANY DEVICE AND DON’T WORRY ABOUT TEXT FORMATING. NUMBER OF PAGES DEPENDS TO YOUR SCREEN RESOLUTION (average 60).

DISCOUNT CODES

MMWATier1 - price $35 instead $59, max usage 3
MMWATier2 - price $40 instread $59, max usage 3

Normal price: $59

Have you got any real feedback/reviews for your ebook from the real users who spent 59usd?

I would be interetsed to know that.

Yes, warriorsam53, Rasputin78, abhi007, hippo123, techaddict, BlackHatKnight paid $59, last guy $40 - these reviews are not from free copy.