I get 20k install daily - Give me suggestion please

Hello,

I get 20 k install daily (Google Play). I use startapp and my daily revenue is 50-70$ and ecmp is nearly 0.59$.
Do you recomend me advertising network and give me suggestion please ? And should i use calldorado?

*I dont give app url, sorry

Try using Appodeal

Most people have experienced disappointment with appodeal, so i dont know what will i do…

I can highly recommend AdinCube. You will need an Admob account too though, to get the best CPMs.

I have 1 app that gets 30k installs daily & my revenue is around 200$ per day with admob. Why r u using start app if there is already admob which is always the best.

+1

Avoid StartApp nowadays. And use Facebook Audience Network and Unity Ads as backfill.

Are you using any ad mediation service?
If not I would strongly advice to use one so you can integrate
multiple ad networks and maximize your revenue.
I’de recommend Mobfox in particular - MobFox - Mobile monetization and mediation platform, Mobile SSP

If you have traffic from tier 1 countries I would be interested in buying it. Will pay you around $1 per install.

interesting :eek: I can try admob :slight_smile: Is your app a game ?

the app gets install from uk usa france italy turkey germany mexico and more…

pm me your skype. Lets talk over there

im ok with 1.3$ for per install but anyway i sent you pm

Depends on your DAU and amount of impressions. I work with Appodeal and happy with them. Usually disappointed people has no traffic in the app, no meaning to use any mediation if you have less than 10k impressions, in this case better to use single ad network.

Using more than one network or mediation like mentioned by others would be the place to start.

All ad networks have their ups and downs. They’ll have a good campaign, then it will end, then later they’ll get another, and so on. It’s best to have multiple networks and mediate them. That way you get the benefit of the ups, and can mitigate the downs.

If you don’t know which network to use or are tired of wasting hours just to code another SDK, don’t worry about it. Using Enhance®, you can now integrate all of the services that different providers offer without ever having to touch an SDK again. With little to NO coding at all and without touching source code, Enhance® is the easiest way to integrate 3rd party services into your project or to keep them up to date. (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) No more SDK integration!!!

Now you can pick your networks or mediation networks and give them a shot. It takes a few minutes. If you don’t like a network, swap it out. It is that easy.

For more information on the fastest way to implement and update SDK’s, follow the link : http://fgl.io/MMWA2

Good Luck!

I don’t trust mediation networks. And i want to hear comments from real people, not from advertiser…

Sounds good but if you want to experiment with different networks, Enhance will be the fastest and easiest way to do so.
Good Luck

Hi:

Are you not using Admob for something in particular? If you can use Admob, I think you can make 10x the money you make with StartApp (in my experience).
But if you can’t use Admob (ban or particular content), try FB Ads, Unity Ads works well but is a little disturbing for your users because are large videos and are annoying.
Another idea you can do is make another app with Admob and sent your users from first app (with a custom ad) to your new app and make more money and also have 2 apps.

Thank you for reply;

I can use admob, but im scared of it. I really want to try it but im scared of they can ban me too.

Yes i was thinking of publishing new app on new google developer account and sending users to my new app from old app. I dont want to publish new app on my current dev account because it is risky. If i create new dev account and publish new app on there and send users to new app from old app, can they banned my current dev account ?

I really scared of Google. They have banned my over 25 + dev accounts and now i live as a paranoiac as you can see :smiley:

For apps such as Utility/LiveWalpapers/Social/etc, there is nothing better than AdMob/FAN mediation. Can get 5x the money you can make with CPI networks such as AppNext or StartApp. (Honestly I have no experience with Games)

wuuuw… very interesting. I am very undecided

If really google blocked your 25+ dev accounts you won’t ask this question here, you must have enough experience then regarding this