Android installs for advertisers

Hi everyone,

We are Inad CPI Ad network and we can help you increase your Android installs.

Over the years, we have built a community of people who visit our service to discover new apps.

They will download the apps that we feature and we are known by our ability to drive 100% real installs for advertisers.

WHY SHOULD YOU BUY ANDROID INSTALLS?

The number of installs is one of the first things users will look at to decide if they should download your app. A high number of installs increases trust and signals the fact that your app has high quality.

Installs are also important when it comes to optimize your app rank in Google Play Store.

HOW MANY ANDROID INSTALLS DO WE PROVIDE?

Up to 1,500 installs per app

WHAT IS THE PRICE PER INSTALL?

Our system runs on the bidding mechanics. The minimum bidding price is $0.1/install. Usually at this price, you can already run your campaign.

WHERE DO OUR INSTALLS COME FROM?

Most of our installs come from Vietnam. Other regions include the US, India, Pakistan, Europe but this number is not significant.

HOW DO YOU PAY US?

By PayPal

HOW DO YOU TRACK THE PROGRESS AND RESULT OF YOUR CAMPAIGN?

By our reports. You can see the number of installs your app gains every day during the campaign.

You can also check the statistics in your Google Developer Console account 2 days from the day your campaign has finished.

Please note that I have witnessed many advertisers who created a campaign in our system without depositing money. I cannot approve/start your campaign if there’s no balance in the account.

If you have any further questions, please add Skype ID [email protected] to talk to me.