Which ad mediation network is better ? Fyber or Heyzap?

I want to use an ad mediation network (but without ADMOB !!!)

Does anybody have experience with fyber and heyzap ?

Especially i would like to know:

• can i run both networks without using admob ?

• do i get my money from fyber and heyzap directly or will i get my money from each network i mediate ?

• how are the payout terms of each network ?

• what of both performs better ?

Both networks are great.
I feel like this question has been asked before. Deja Vu?

If you are interested in trying these networks but do not want to dedicate time into implementing them, take a look at how Enhance® can help.

Using Enhance®, it has never been easier to integrate 3rd party services into your project or to keep them up to date. (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) With little to NO coding at all, Enhance® will have you ready to roll in a matter of minutes. No more hours of coding! No more SDK integration!

Test out Fyber, test out Heyzap maybe even find a new mediation network that we support when going through Enhance®. If you like one, cool. If you don’t, a few clicks of the mouse and you can swap it out for something else. Its that easy.

For your other questions, I believe you would be getting your payment from the mediation network you choose. Not the individual networks. Terms, sorry, dunno.

There are a bunch of factors that determine how well a network will work for you. The best way to find out if a network will perform well for you, is to try it. Which is why Enhance® is so awesome, because now you can… quickly!

Check out Enhance® by following the link : http://fgl.io/MMWA2

Good Luck!

As far as I know, Fyber bought Heyzap, so no difference in their model of monetization.

Yes, Fyber bought Heyzap…so no difference between them.

Hi tobiblueeyes, you can try Ampiri. I’ve been using this mediation tool for last 3 months and getting quite high ecpm especially in US, Europe and Brazil.
They provide more transparent ad request/response information on the dashboard than HEYZAP. And there is an option to run cross-promotion/in-house native campaigns. This feature is only available for banners & interstititals in HEYZAP. Also Ampiri has automated waterfall optimization to give you the highest eCPM.
You can run other top networks without AdMob through the platform tool and you will get paid from each network.