Appnext is a scam

A month ago appnext paused my placement ids and they sent me a questionare about my traffic.i gave them each and every single detail.okay after two days they apoloziged for the inconvinience and resumed the placement ids.everything was going fine.And yesterday they just send me an email saying "appnext blocked my account for violation of advertiser policy section 4-6.Although i am not using appnext as an advertiser.their support is not replying my mails.And are obviously not wanting to pay me.

yeah appnext did the same too me, i was making like $20 a day forever with them, then one of my apps went viral and was making a lot. Then one day i come on and they banned the account for advertiser policy even though I wasn’t an advertiser.

Luckily it was a few days from the payout date so they paid me anyways but yeah I’d never recommend app next. Apparently they removed the install column from the dash board. That alone should raise red flags

They have been looting advertisers and publishers.

Those mother****ers did same with me 2 years back ! Now I stick only with admob

Hey,

Although this is an old thread, as Appnext we have a need to protect our proprietary detection system, therefore we are unable to provide our publishers with any information about their account activity. Appnext treats invalid activity very seriously, analyzing all clicks, installs and impressions to determine whether they fit a pattern of use that might artificially drive up an advertiser’s costs or a publisher’s earnings. If we determine that an Appnext account might pose a risk to our advertisers, we may disable that account to protect our advertisers’ interests. Disabling account is not beneficial for any side, we are also loosing revenue, damaging our image and our advertiser

If anyone has any questions can always get in touch with support and we will be happy to help.

The problem with all you Ad Networks (big or small) is that you never admit to your mistakes or even check if your detection system worked properly. You just blindly follow it (maybe is too expensive to do any ulterior manual checks)
I have been using many ad networks for years, in mediation, so any accidental or fraudulent click should affect all of them equally.
Yet for some reason only FAN found something wrong and banned me. AdMob, MoPub, your own AppNext, Yahoo Flurry, etc never had a problem. But FAN isn’t even reviewing their decision and hide behind the same stupid “need to protect our proprietary detection system, therefore **** off”

@tacchan23 FAN lately is becoming really, really strict on accidental clicks. It must be admitted that the fraudulent clicks are a big concern for companies and they conduct a daily war against them. This is something that we, as honest developers, does not fully comprehend. My advice would be to put a warning mechanism before any action i taken, it could save many honest developers from beign unfairly punished and at the same time give a stop signal to those developers who are trying to use fraudulent clicks