Luminati SDK

Anyone has used Luminati ?
They pay 3 cents per month per active user.
Being a peer in the Luminati network means sharing a fraction of the user’s
bandwidth in favor of the network, without negatively affecting the user’s
experience in any way.
https://luminati.io/

Here is a nice review on the topic https://www.reddit.com/r/VPN/comments/3878r3/technical_analysis_of_hola_vulnerabilities/crt0g6n/

offers a new monetization model that enables you to offer your app without ads, and without subscriptions.

• Keep your app free of ads, and free of subscriptions

• No collection of users’ data

• Better user experience - provide your app for free, without ads. See your install numbers and engagement go up

See: Luminati SDK

*Luminati pays $30,000 USD per 1M active users

Hi - can you please share more about luminati ?
How does it exactly work ?
Can we use it seperatly to our other ad networks ?
How do you make money with it ?
How are payout terms ?

and so on…

I want to try Luminati sdk but i dont know if Google is okay with it, although they claim it is Google Play compliant.
I also want to try Calldorado.

Developer to Developer Warning

A warning to anyone who is planning to integrate Luminati SDK in their app. We integrated this SDK in one of our apps with several thousand downloads and the app was permanently taken down from Google Play. We lost several thousand dollars of revenue because of that - please dont’ ever think about integrating this SDK in your app if you don’t want your app banned by Google Play. If you still trust them try integrating the SDK in one of your most insignificant app and see what happen - you can be 100% sure that your app will banned from Google Play in a few days. As they say “If something seems too good to be true, it probably is.”

The Luminati network is much stronger than a traditional proxy network because it has millions of nodes, residential IPs and geographic coverage of every city in the world. With Luminati you pay for bandwidth, not number of IPs, so you can scale up to millions of IPs and back down to a few, using our simple API.

Hi, can you post the email with the motivation about the ban. I’m worried because I’m integrating a simil SDK in my app.

Just for info for who is interested in this kind of service. I’ve integrated a similar SDK in my app and after more than one month the app is still in the Play Store.