Does Admob cut some percentage from my income (revenue share) ?

Recently, on 21’st march my income was decreased by 30-35 %. Is it because of revenue share of Admob?

What do you mean by “decreased”? like your revenue was 100$ and they sent you only 70$ or you mean last months your revenue was higher by 30-35%?

Before 21’st march, my total estimated income was 300$; however, on 21’st march it was decreased to 200$. Is it because of revenue share? Does Admob retains some portion from my income, or is it because of Adsense?

I experienced also a sharp drop in revenue at around that time :frowning:

Admob obviously take a cut, but you never see it in your statistics. Reduced earnings are only meant to be from “invalid traffic”, which is a blanket term they use for traffic that they don’t like for whatever reason.
If it’s not listed as that then they are the only ones who can tell you why it’s happened.

The revenue share from admob should remain the same unless there’s a huge drop in ad impressions. My take on the drop in revenue would either be the report was not updated when you saw it, or that they have adjusted the eCPM.

if that so , they should write it in invalid traffic inside the payments page but it seems not , the same thing happend to me and they deducted around 700$ and they mentioned that they only deducted 5$ for invalid clicked and actually i don’t want to speak with them because they are crazy people and they suspend the accounts without giving your clear reason