How can I increase my revenue from Admob?

On february I integrated Admob ads into my game which is text based game like Lifeline. Now it only supports russian language. My daily impression is nearly 30-40K, however, I only earn 3-4$ a day. How can I increase my revenue? Should I translate to other languages? You can find it from this link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.myhalfline.sayman.scrollview&hl=tr

Try appodeal, 30-40K impressions enough for using mediation. You can increase your revenue from admob and at the same time use other ad networks. Very comfortable that you need to download only one sdk.

Hi, guys!
According to the situation what you have said, you want to get more revenue from Admob. Actually, in order to achieve this goal, you should translate it to different languages for it will gain more potential audiences and have more bigger market.
If you have any problems about app store optimization(keywords/ratings/reviews), please feel free to contact me!

· Email: [email protected]

Like mentioned above, I would look into translating your game so it would be more accessible by different geos.

If admob isn’t working out for you currently, you could add more networks to your waterfall or use a mediation network.
Some networks don’t perform well in certain geos. I have not seen this from admob before but adding other networks in the mix would never hurt.

Using Enhance®, you can now integrate all of the services that different providers offer without ever having to touch an SDK again. With little to NO coding at all and without touching source code, Enhance® is the easiest way to integrate 3rd party services into your project or to keep them up to date. (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) No more SDK integration!!!

Now you can try out different ad networks in a few clicks of your mouse to find the ones that perform for you!

For more information on the fastest way to implement and update SDK’s, follow the link : http://fgl.io/MMWA2

Good Luck!