FAN - Audience Facebook Network - not approved my new app

Currently, i create over 10 apps but all of theme haven’t approved by FAN.
All status " Not Started. please send an ad".
My app go live on google play store and have over 5k user using.
I also add app into App page and see request from Performace Tab.
But still not approved. Anybody here get problem like me?

My be they are improving their app approve strategy after their in-stream video ads…

Hi, i believe for this issue, you need to rebuild your app using the latest sdk from FAN, so basically just recompile your app with latest FAN and the ads should appear,

BUT, there are new issue now, after you manage to send a request, the “SUBMIT FOR REVIEW” button is still unclickable hence this make your app unable to get “UNDER REVIEW” status.

Hi, i believe for this issue, you need to rebuild your app using the latest sdk from FAN, so basically just recompile your app with latest FAN and the ads should appear,

BUT, there are new issue now, after you manage to send a request, the “SUBMIT FOR REVIEW” button is still unclickable hence this make your app unable to get “UNDER REVIEW” status.

I use android studio with “compile ‘com.facebook.android:audience-network-sdk:4.+’”
on build.gradle file. Is it the last SDK from FAN? I use this line for all my apps. But not work

yes i also use the same, if you recompile today and run test it in your real device , the real live ads should appear and the status in dashboard should have changed. if it is not working im not sure what is it anymore. you should send them an email. but the real problem is, the sen for review button is un clickable thus make you unable to send your app for review, so im still stuck at this part now, this issue just happened within this 1 week since they update their dashboard and their sdk