I can share the best site I know, in this case Audio sparx: https://www.audiosparx.com/
I'm not talking about free sounds sites, I'm talking about professional music for apps.
All the sites I know are not really that great, and they're not even free.
I wanted sound effects like the Ruzzle app but any good site is welcome really.
btw the sounds of the ruzzle game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNR49bQeHSY
- Connect to over 100+ demand partners using the MobFox RTB Exchange
- Track your traffic, analyzes ad performance and optimizes your mediation waterfall automatically with MobFox Auto-Pilot
- Open Source SDKs
- Video, Banners, Interstitial, Rich Media & Native Ads
- Manage Direct Sold Campaigns
- 31+ ad networks integrated
- MobFox RTB Exchange
Thanks for the reply ShahafMF. I already knew about the unity assets site but it's always a good place to search.
Anyone knows any more sites ?
i always use audiojungle.net for my game sounds and music !
Last edited by tobiblueeyes; 2017-03-09 at 06:58 PM.