MobileCore Payment

Hi guys

I have problem about payment from mobilecore. I received invoice from their campany and it require confirm it in order to processed but I don’t see it appear in my paypal acount in order to confirm. Please help me. Thank

They’ve had trouble with their payments system for a while.
They just sent this e-mail out:

Dear Developer,

mobileCore is pleased to announce that it will be resuming payments, following a system-wide upgrade.

Today, we are transferring your outstanding balance for the December 21st-31st period. Tomorrow we will be making another payment for the January 1st-14th period.

This means you will see two (different) pay-outs in your account, in the coming 48 hours. Our weekly payment schedule will resume next week.

We are always delighted to send payments your way.
Looking forward to the next one!

I also got this email. Hope it will be ok tomorrow.

Received my payment for the December 21st-31st period :slight_smile: Waiting for the tomorrow payment.

Yep just got paid too!

Still havent got anything here, hopefully will receive in tomorrow together with admob :slight_smile:

because 48h for wire transfer :wink: paypal users should see payment today

I still haven’t received the payment in my bank account yet. I confirmed the invoice since Dec 15. Today I checked my account, but I don’t see any payment!

OMG because wire transfer, international transfer can be 2-3 days. They sended in 2 stages, one yesterday, sencond today. It can be even until Monday when u see payment on bank account. Paypal was instant.

Just checked my account again. Still not received the payment yet.

Are you stupid or something? The guy told you twice, WIRE TRANSFERS TAKE 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS!

Anyways, I received 1 of my PAYPAL payments yesterday, waiting for second one today. What I did notice however is that my revenues with Mobilecore has dropped off about 80% in the last 2 weeks anyone else notice this?

@anhtuan I am not stupid. I used to get my first payment 1 day after they sent it. Be polite man!

They are probably backlogged from the 3 week of payments they need to make. Relax, it might take a few more days but I don’t think they are going to cheat your money. Its a big company, go outside have some fun and check again on Monday.

I didn’t mean they will cheat my money. I TRUST mobileCore. They are awesome , and I hope they would keep being awsome. Anyway, I will wait for two to four more days.

Anyone else’s dashboard not loading?

Mine is busted too. But I did get all my payments so thats good.

Stat is a bit low yesterday.

now,I haven’t received payment too

I just received the first part today , waiting for the rest . I also had a drop in the ecpm but I guess it’s back to normal now