[Method] Easy $100 to $150 Daily with Android Apps

Lets get started with the method. I am breaking the method in 5 parts:

1. Choosing niche and monetising
  2. Developing App
  3. Creating Play Store Account
  4. Keyword Research
  5. ASO

1.Choosing Niche & Monetising:

This part is important since we need to find niches that have High Searches. One of the best niche is guides, cheats for famous games. Such Apps are easy to create. I am taking clash royale niche to explain this method. But the twist here is that we won’t use content locking to monetise them. But we will use cash for app’s affiliate program to monetise them. Since this will make our app look legit and creating returning user. They pay you 70% profit from the traffic you bring. The average life time revenue per US user is around $8.
Returning user = more $$$$
Cash For Apps is a GPT(Get Paid To) App where users complete tasks and earn points and once they reach threshold points they can use it to redeem gift cards like $15 play store card; using it they can buy gems for clash royale.
To signup you will have to send them a email about how you plan to drive to their app. Once approved they will send you login id,password and your unique link to promote.
Here’s the link: Quick Casher Affiliate Login

2. Developing App
If you don’t know how to develop app then I would recommend you to outsource the development or follow app development guide. There are tons of guide available on the internet.
Here’s the important thing in your app make sure you create a section talking about the app “cash for apps” and explain your user how they can use it to get their gems or whatever your niche is.

Here’s sample that I used in the app:
https://i.imgsafe.org/b1e0c7aab7.jpg

3. Creating Play Store Account.

Now this is a easy step. Just google Play Developer console and create your account. You need to pay one time $25 fee.

4. Keyword Research

Now our app is ready. We need to find keywords which are trending. I don’t use any ASO tools like sensortower etc because most of the time their data isn’t correct. I rather use Google Play’s Store search recommendation. So, lets start this now. Since we are making a guide app the first thing that would come to my mind is keyword “Guide for Clash Royale”. Just type “Guide for” in search and look at the search recommendation. Think of various possibilities, spy on competitors to get more keyword ideas.

5. ASO

Once you have finalised the keywords now comes the tricky part on how to use these keywords since google doesn’t have any keyword field while publishing the app.

Google Play uses 3 things to pick up keywords:

a). Title: 30 characters

b). Short description: 80 characters

c). Long Description: around 3000 characters

In order to get ranked on keywords you need to make sure that your title keywords are repeated 3 times and the secondary keywords should be repeated 2 times. Now, don’t over do it otherwise google will detect this and may suspend or reject your app. Once you write description, create attractive graphics: Banner, Screenshots & Icon; this increases the app install rate.

Here is my earning screenshot from cash for apps dashboard:
https://i.imgsafe.org/b1ef0c8442.jpg

b1e0c7aab7.jpg

been doing this method for awhile …how often does Cash for apps pay and do they pay? If they pay net-30 that’s pretty weak. You could run a company like CPABuild or something and get paid weeklies from the get go.

They put me on net 7 payment. Initially when started they put me on net 15. Once they became confident about my traffic they put me on net 7 via paypal.

Thanks guys this looks interesting ,Im just about to open a new playstore account this could be just the thing.

What is Google’s stance on this ‘‘Cash for Apps’’ solution?
If Google is fine with it i am tempted to implement it in one of my already existing games to gain more revenue from it.
Need to find a reliable freelancer who knows unity to implement it.

You don’t need to implement anything! They will just give you your unique link to promote. If you need more help pm me.

Hey guys can you tell me how big is Cash For Apps is . I believe its one person and not a company

Well Even I don’t know but I don’t care as I am getting paid.

how does this model work ?
i have an app and then ?
how can i earn money through them ?

Read the guide bro!

I thought Google did not allow incentivized downloads.

I already did - but the guide is shit - it only explaines how to make an app !?!?

No matter - i checked their site now and i think they are only scam !
On the site you can find almost no information ! It is only a ONE-PAGE website .
Also on their website you can not find any information how an app publisher can earn money with them!
Also no adress to find on website, no facebook page, no twitter-page, no google page - absolulty nothing !
Even in their “privacy policy” there is no adress to find - this is also NOT allowed ! privacy policy always needs to have adress in it !
The app itself is also a joke - 100000 downloads only !

I will NOT use them - because they are never legit and maybe even scammers !

Depends on you. I wrote a guide and I got paid. Simple as that!

Hey androidexpert i’m guessing you own cash for apps!
and this a self-promotion thing?