Tapcore - Better monetize your 3rd party market apps!

[SIZE=2]Tapcore is offering a unique solution for Publishers using 3rd party app stores. We provide an out-of-app experience to your 3rd party market users.[/SIZE]

Now what does that mean?

We serves highly targeted interstitial/video ads to your users at the exact time of popular interactions (opening/closing an app, unlocking the phone, browsing youtube, sending a text, using an app, etc). We pay Publishers a performance based CPM on a net30 basis. Our current global average is $.50 CPM (which is very high given a single user can see anywhere from 30-50 interstitial/video ads a day). Tapcore works in addition to your current ad network, so you can keep both and have 2 sources of income. We have many Publishers who see up to $.50 (life time value) LTV per user.

(The screenshot above shows actual statistics from a single app that started last week February 2017)

Other Great benefits:

Tapcore offers 2 styles of SDK integration.
Automatic integration- simply upload your APK file and we automatically wrap it with our SDK (done in minutes) and no technical knowledge needed.
Manual integration- We provide you with our 250kb sized SDK, and you integrate it manually.

Over-The-Air (OTA) SDK Updates- Never have to update your SDK again. Updates to the Tapcore SDK is all done over-the air.

Monthly and weekly payments- Direct Deposits/ACH, Wire Transfers, Checks, Paypal, Prepaid Debit Cards

Global Demand and Mediation

Better monetize your 3rd Party Market apps and get started with Tapcore TODAY!

If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me directly here or on Skype (bill.huynh6)

Screen Shot 2017-02-14 at 4.56.42 PM.jpg

Looks like a great solution for monetizing, Is it google play compliant? Thanks!

Our SDK is 100% Googleplay compliant! If a Publisher were to integrate our SDK onto their app, and their app is downloaded and installed off of Googleplay, Tapcore will not serve any ads. However, if that same APK was uploaded and installed from a 3rd party market, that user will begin to receive out-of-app ads.

Our SDK is able to detect the source of the install therefor making Googleplay installs completely safe and 100% compliant. We are the most effective platform for monetizing 3rd party markets applications.

I am using them now and the results are pretty good so far. Already doing like $3.00 a day on a few apps. Getting ready to pump out a lot more apps with them.

Please use my referral to sign up. :slight_smile: Login page

So far on 600 installs I made $26 but users will continue to get ads daily even if they don’t use the app.

$.50 CPM maybe low

Hey @hungnv0490 $.50 may seem low normally however when a single user has the capacity to see anywhere between 100-300 ads a week, a $.50 cpm breaks out to potentially $.15 a single user (for that week). Also keep in mind that this is recurring revenues. There is no cap to what a single user can produce.

Wow…so… unorthodox… of course it is NOT google compliant. How can google be complaint with showing ads through-out the user’s PHONE experience, not in your app. In my opinion is also very, very intrusive and this is just wrong. It’s not a method of making money, it is a method of becoming a legit a****le. In my opinion even open interstitials are intrusive but hey, i accept the truth of “we need money to live” but it certainly has it’s limits.

And how can you say it is compliant with google policy but the sdk does not even work with google? It is so hard to just say something like: “Hey! No, of course our services are not compliant with google play policies, how can showing interstitials after a phone call can be legit? BUT, we are not showing ads IF the user comes from Google Play. We only show ads to users coming from other app stores because we don’t care about them and they cannot punish us or you! What a great opportunity!” Seriously, all developers using these services should be ashamed of themselves.

This BS sales techniques make me puke. Instead of wasting developers time with such low quality solutions, better do your job good and provide real, high quality services. If you can’t, then just shift your career.

Why are you so mad? Pop ups have been around for decades on desktop, you seriously expected it to not make its way over to mobile?

Besides clean master running “You have 2394856843984 infected files” BS on your lock screen when you don’t have a virus is way worse then this.

Maybe go look up Cheetah Mobile and see how many accounts they have and how big their apps are …that should make you puke that they’re running a billion dollars in profit a year across what 20-30 accounts and google does nothing about it while they ***** at small devs for having 3 apps on 2 accounts that barely have a few hundred installs.

Google Play doesn’t even follow their own rules, seriously, half the new top apps are junk and just direct link to CPA …no real app, just straight up affiliate trash and google loves it.

Welcome to the real world

Maybe go stare at the global debt clock for a few minutes and try to absorb how bent society truly is before you go off crying about how people get served ads outside of the app.

just because they’re doing it doesn’t make it legit. You should stop crying about the “game” being unfair. You can still make money the legit and ethical way but it’s just harder nowadays. Pop ups on web? Yes, as long as they come from the web page you currently accessed. Otherwise it’s considered malware if you didn’t know where it comes from. You obviously don’t know nothing about the industry, maybe fake account? And don’t understand how can someone actually agree with this kind of “making money” mentality. I guess there is nothing wrong with going outside and just robbing some people, right? As long as they are not in jail and doing it it surely is legit. Get your life together dude.

Edit: oh yeah you are just a fake troll. Obviously you didn’t have to ask if it’s compliant with google policies because you already knew the answer. Multiple accounts and self replying, yes, some hella of a way to promote your business. Genius, so smart, you surely have a solid plan of controlling that “debt clock”. Keep it up. Why don’t you think about other, ethical, ways of advertisement that will help PEOPLE who ADVERTISE, BUY and MEDIATE (developers)? With this scheme no one will be happy except some developers and you.

Our SDK is 100% Googleplay compliant. The origins of our SDK began with giving back to Publishers who have had their apps pirated by other developers. I’m sure you are aware that piracy on Android is a huge problem in our industry.

Legitimate publishers are being attacked by what we call Pirate developers. These developers are deconstructing other Publisher’s applications and altering these APKs (removing in-app purchases, removing ads, granting free in-app currencies (gems, coins, characters), and sometimes even placing their own ads within the app. After they’ve completed their cracks, they then being uploading this APK onto hundreds of alternative app stores and Chinese markets. Our SDK was made to combat this behavior and give back to the original publisher.

Dude… no one steals apps. If apps are on 3rd party stores published by some one else, i don’t know why they are doing it but surely they do not have a lot of downloads and most probably they just want to grow that particular app store’s traffic. But i guess you know better. Your solution clearly solves … problems … BTW this forum is almost dead and it’s filled with crappy information and spam. You won’t get any high-volume traffic here, obviously any sane developer with solid traffic will protect that and won’t go this road. And for developers who even think about this, just so you know, you need some ways to get more INSTALLS, not ads.

I feel like i gave more value through my posts, freely, then you and your services. I will stop here.

We beg to differ. Piracy on Android apps is a huge problem in our industry. Look at Alto’s Adventure (Noodlecake studios), they launched their app on Android and saw that 89% of their Android installs came from pirated sources. They were forced to change their Googleplay Strategy into a freemium model. Their app on the IOS Appstore remains at $6.99. Googleplay = Free.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/2/3/10871616/altos-adventure-android-free-release-date

If you’re playing a game right now, just Google the title of the game and follow it with “cracked APK, hacked APK, FREE APK (for paid games)” and you will see hundreds of pages of cracked versions of these apps. It’s not only the Rovios and Halfbricks and Supercell’s getting attacked, tons of medium sized publishers are as well. Pirate developers do not discriminate here.

Oh this is funny. Fighting some mythical piracy with an adware is like screwing for virginity, guys. And you consider this legit? I don’t mind some abusive ads and stuff like that – it is a specific niche and we have to accept it. But don’t take your partners and the community for idiots, name the things as they are. Your pseudo-noble piracy approach is just ridiculous. Oh, I think a found a solution for this “huge” problem. It is called obfuscation, and it can be easily done with android native tools by any amateur. And your “unique patent-pending algorithm” for tracking google play installs is just one line of code. It can track any installs from any source you wish, not just google play. Again, I don’t mind lots of shady things, but don’t take us for dummies. How many virus detections do you have on virustotal.com? That will be the answer.

You said you are earning 3 dollar per day now and you had integrated it in a few apps …
How much installs are those apps getting on google play per day ? Also how much you earn with those apps without using Tapcore ?

anyone tested them ?
how are the results ?

It’s for pirated app installs dumbass. And 3rd party markets. If it detects install from playstore then it shows no ads. This is good service you will be surprised on how many times your app will show up on other websites without your knowledge all those chinese markets importing apps from playstore there is huge money to be made here.

obfuscation doesnt work people can still steal your apps from playstore and upload them to other websites. Also you can still decompile obfuscation code. not hard to do.

LOL your living under a rock son, Almost every app gets pirated 1000 times over. I see my apps on 100’s of websites and I never uploaded my apps there. Lot of my apps have also been modified and they injected thier own ads. I am up to $5.00 a day now with tapcore with 8 apps in so far.

so malware is good service. You are a ****ing retard, there is literally not much to say here. BTW in case you don’t know that tool called analytics, it kinda shows you the source traffic and yes, i am also receiving traffic from my apps from other 3rd party markets uploaded by someone else. And the install numbers are crazy!..low… Google play generates, by far, the most number of downloads. But go ahead and install some viruses on people’s phone because of your paranoia of some kind of scheme that runs against you and your shitty app.