Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidGenie View Post
    LOL your living under a rock son, Almost every app gets pirated 1000 times over. I see my apps on 100's of websites and I never uploaded my apps there. Lot of my apps have also been modified and they injected thier own ads. I am up to $5.00 a day now with tapcore with 8 apps in so far.
    for 5$ a day you agree to install viruses on people's phone? Wow.. once again, just a ****ing retard, not much to say here also. I am making 80$/day with 10 apps using admob&fan, could've made a lot more with a better cpm but it is what it is. Still doesn't make me install malware from my apps for 5 bucks a day. Geez!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePiscopo View Post
    so malware is good service. You are a ****ing retard, there is literally not much to say here. BTW in case you don't know that tool called analytics, it kinda shows you the source traffic and yes, i am also receiving traffic from my apps from other 3rd party markets uploaded by someone else. And the install numbers are crazy!..low.. Google play generates, by far, the most number of downloads. But go ahead and install some viruses on people's phone because of your paranoia of some kind of scheme that runs against you and your shitty app.
    Why you think it's some kind of virus? (I have no idea/interest about Tapcore, I am not planning to use them anyway. Just wondering what makes you think it's a virus)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Because after installing an app that uses tapcore, ads can appear anywhere in the ecosystem. It can appear while browsing chrome, while writing an SMS, while playing a game, after unlocking the phone etc. Usually, ads should not appear outside of the app because the user doesn't know the source of the ad and how to stop it. Imagine someone older who is just consistently getting 5 ads per day and obviously at some point gets annoyed because he can't find the source unless he uninstalls all apps from his phone or goes for reset. This is what tapcore basically does.
    Last edited by JoePiscopo; 2017-02-19 at 09:44 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by tacchan23 View Post
    Why you think it's some kind of virus? (I have no idea/interest about Tapcore, I am not planning to use them anyway. Just wondering what makes you think it's a virus)
    We are nowhere close to a virus/malware product. We have a clear and very visible "Opt-Out" button on all of our ads. If a user of yours wished to opt out, they simply have to click it. There's no guess work or confusion here.

You can also provide your user with our "opt-out" link as well. http://optout.tapcore.com/
    Last edited by Tapcore; 2017-02-19 at 06:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidGenie View Post
    obfuscation doesnt work people can still steal your apps from playstore and upload them to other websites. Also you can still decompile obfuscation code. not hard to do.
    Oh yes, try injecting ads into obfuscated app. Then try to make it work, not crashing on startup or while using it. Obviously we are talking about different obfuscations, or, most likely, you get your hard earned 5 bucks + some bonus from those guys for talking all this gibberish.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapcore View Post
    You can also provide your user with our "opt-out" link as well. Opt-out of mobile recommendations
    APK file with “opt out”? This is something new. Does a user get something like that when he installs your SDK? Does he see this opt out stuff while seeing your ads each day? Maybe some EULA, anything?

If not, this opt out story is just a cover for noobies, who don’t know how things should be. But maybe I am wrong, let’s ask virus companies what they think about your SDK? Of course you are not a virus or malware, you are right. But you are an adware, and you avoid saying that, but let’s try again. How many detections your SDK has right now?

Again, it is OK to do business as you can, but don’t be hypocrites with public you expect money from.

7. Likes mmmkkksss liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In the corner of every banner, interstitial and video ad, there is an opt-out button. Users have the clear option to opt out of our service completely each and every time an ad is served.

Users also have the ability to opt out at any moment using the following link as well from our website. Opt-out of mobile recommendations

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tapcore is not a virus, and actually serves a real purpose. It is similar to the Airpush Bundle 2 SDK, which made some people alot of money who are strongly utliilzing 3rd party markets (I know this because I am AirpushNick), where you don't have to deal with the iron claw of Google.
    You should sign up under me instead of everybody else! Login page

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    That LTV is really very poor! I get LTV of $8. Read it over here
    [Method] Easy $100 to $150 Daily with Android Apps

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by androidexpert View Post
    That LTV is really very poor! I get LTV of $8. Read it over here
    [Method] Easy $100 to $150 Daily with Android Apps
    you're making money PER lead though, it's basically CPA. CPA leads are always higher vs CPM

plus you're doing a really active niche, cheat apps/guide apps people are engaged more

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast