Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    Junior Member Tapcore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePiscopo View Post
    Wow..so... unorthodox.. of course it is NOT google compliant. How can google be complaint with showing ads through-out the user's PHONE experience, not in your app. In my opinion is also very, very intrusive and this is just wrong. It's not a method of making money, it is a method of becoming a legit a****le. In my opinion even open interstitials are intrusive but hey, i accept the truth of "we need money to live" but it certainly has it's limits.

    And how can you say it is compliant with google policy but the sdk does not even work with google? It is so hard to just say something like: "Hey! No, of course our services are not compliant with google play policies, how can showing interstitials after a phone call can be legit? BUT, we are not showing ads IF the user comes from Google Play. We only show ads to users coming from other app stores because we don't care about them and they cannot punish us or you! What a great opportunity!" Seriously, all developers using these services should be ashamed of themselves.

    This BS sales techniques make me puke. Instead of wasting developers time with such low quality solutions, better do your job good and provide real, high quality services. If you can't, then just shift your career.
    Our SDK is 100% Googleplay compliant. The origins of our SDK began with giving back to Publishers who have had their apps pirated by other developers. I'm sure you are aware that piracy on Android is a huge problem in our industry.

    Legitimate publishers are being attacked by what we call Pirate developers. These developers are deconstructing other Publisher's applications and altering these APKs (removing in-app purchases, removing ads, granting free in-app currencies (gems, coins, characters), and sometimes even placing their own ads within the app. After they've completed their cracks, they then being uploading this APK onto hundreds of alternative app stores and Chinese markets. Our SDK was made to combat this behavior and give back to the original publisher.

  2. #12
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Dude... no one steals apps. If apps are on 3rd party stores published by some one else, i don't know why they are doing it but surely they do not have a lot of downloads and most probably they just want to grow that particular app store's traffic. But i guess you know better. Your solution clearly solves .. problems .. BTW this forum is almost dead and it's filled with crappy information and spam. You won't get any high-volume traffic here, obviously any sane developer with solid traffic will protect that and won't go this road. And for developers who even think about this, just so you know, you need some ways to get more INSTALLS, not ads.

    I feel like i gave more value through my posts, freely, then you and your services. I will stop here.
    Last edited by JoePiscopo; 2017-02-17 at 11:22 PM.

  3. #13
    Junior Member Tapcore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    13
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    We beg to differ. Piracy on Android apps is a huge problem in our industry. Look at Alto's Adventure (Noodlecake studios), they launched their app on Android and saw that 89% of their Android installs came from pirated sources. They were forced to change their Googleplay Strategy into a freemium model. Their app on the IOS Appstore remains at $6.99. Googleplay = Free.

    http://www.theverge.com/2016/2/3/108...e-release-date

    If you're playing a game right now, just Google the title of the game and follow it with "cracked APK, hacked APK, FREE APK (for paid games)" and you will see hundreds of pages of cracked versions of these apps. It's not only the Rovios and Halfbricks and Supercell's getting attacked, tons of medium sized publishers are as well. Pirate developers do not discriminate here.

  4. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    10
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh this is funny. Fighting some mythical piracy with an adware is like screwing for virginity, guys. And you consider this legit? I don’t mind some abusive ads and stuff like that – it is a specific niche and we have to accept it. But don’t take your partners and the community for idiots, name the things as they are. Your pseudo-noble piracy approach is just ridiculous. Oh, I think a found a solution for this “huge” problem. It is called obfuscation, and it can be easily done with android native tools by any amateur. And your “unique patent-pending algorithm” for tracking google play installs is just one line of code. It can track any installs from any source you wish, not just google play. Again, I don’t mind lots of shady things, but don’t take us for dummies. How many virus detections do you have on virustotal.com? That will be the answer.

  5. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidGenie View Post
    I am using them now and the results are pretty good so far. Already doing like $3.00 a day on a few apps. Getting ready to pump out a lot more apps with them.

    Please use my referral to sign up. Login page
    You said you are earning 3 dollar per day now and you had integrated it in a few apps ...
    How much installs are those apps getting on google play per day ? Also how much you earn with those apps without using Tapcore ?

  6. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    233
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    anyone tested them ?
    how are the results ?

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePiscopo View Post
    Wow..so... unorthodox.. of course it is NOT google compliant. How can google be complaint with showing ads through-out the user's PHONE experience, not in your app. In my opinion is also very, very intrusive and this is just wrong. It's not a method of making money, it is a method of becoming a legit a****le. In my opinion even open interstitials are intrusive but hey, i accept the truth of "we need money to live" but it certainly has it's limits.

    And how can you say it is compliant with google policy but the sdk does not even work with google? It is so hard to just say something like: "Hey! No, of course our services are not compliant with google play policies, how can showing interstitials after a phone call can be legit? BUT, we are not showing ads IF the user comes from Google Play. We only show ads to users coming from other app stores because we don't care about them and they cannot punish us or you! What a great opportunity!" Seriously, all developers using these services should be ashamed of themselves.

    This BS sales techniques make me puke. Instead of wasting developers time with such low quality solutions, better do your job good and provide real, high quality services. If you can't, then just shift your career.
    It's for pirated app installs dumbass. And 3rd party markets. If it detects install from playstore then it shows no ads. This is good service you will be surprised on how many times your app will show up on other websites without your knowledge all those chinese markets importing apps from playstore there is huge money to be made here.
    www.magicgenieapps.com

    Make apps with no coding required

  8. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by slipknot25 View Post
    Oh this is funny. Fighting some mythical piracy with an adware is like screwing for virginity, guys. And you consider this legit? I don’t mind some abusive ads and stuff like that – it is a specific niche and we have to accept it. But don’t take your partners and the community for idiots, name the things as they are. Your pseudo-noble piracy approach is just ridiculous. Oh, I think a found a solution for this “huge” problem. It is called obfuscation, and it can be easily done with android native tools by any amateur. And your “unique patent-pending algorithm” for tracking google play installs is just one line of code. It can track any installs from any source you wish, not just google play. Again, I don’t mind lots of shady things, but don’t take us for dummies. How many virus detections do you have on virustotal.com? That will be the answer.
    obfuscation doesnt work people can still steal your apps from playstore and upload them to other websites. Also you can still decompile obfuscation code. not hard to do.
    www.magicgenieapps.com

    Make apps with no coding required

  9. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,115
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JoePiscopo View Post
    Dude... no one steals apps. If apps are on 3rd party stores published by some one else, i don't know why they are doing it but surely they do not have a lot of downloads and most probably they just want to grow that particular app store's traffic. But i guess you know better. Your solution clearly solves .. problems .. BTW this forum is almost dead and it's filled with crappy information and spam. You won't get any high-volume traffic here, obviously any sane developer with solid traffic will protect that and won't go this road. And for developers who even think about this, just so you know, you need some ways to get more INSTALLS, not ads.

    I feel like i gave more value through my posts, freely, then you and your services. I will stop here.
    LOL your living under a rock son, Almost every app gets pirated 1000 times over. I see my apps on 100's of websites and I never uploaded my apps there. Lot of my apps have also been modified and they injected thier own ads. I am up to $5.00 a day now with tapcore with 8 apps in so far.
    www.magicgenieapps.com

    Make apps with no coding required

  10. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DroidGenie View Post
    It's for pirated app installs dumbass. And 3rd party markets. If it detects install from playstore then it shows no ads. This is good service you will be surprised on how many times your app will show up on other websites without your knowledge all those chinese markets importing apps from playstore there is huge money to be made here.
    so malware is good service. You are a ****ing retard, there is literally not much to say here. BTW in case you don't know that tool called analytics, it kinda shows you the source traffic and yes, i am also receiving traffic from my apps from other 3rd party markets uploaded by someone else. And the install numbers are crazy!..low.. Google play generates, by far, the most number of downloads. But go ahead and install some viruses on people's phone because of your paranoia of some kind of scheme that runs against you and your shitty app.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2016-11-13, 05:45 AM
  2. Get more traffic to apps on 3rd party markets
    By p32nicky in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2016-05-01, 07:03 PM
  3. Does anyone know interstitial ads network for 3rd party Apps ?
    By androidexpert in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 2016-02-19, 03:37 AM
  4. [NEW][3RD PARTY APP MARKET] www.androidapps.market [Register and publish]
    By DroidGenie in forum Promote Your Android App
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 2015-02-12, 06:34 PM
  5. NEW 3RD Party App Market Open for Business App Market + Forums
    By DroidGenie in forum Advertising Networks
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 2015-02-12, 06:00 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •