What happened with Audience Network FAN

my apps was created and request over 1 week ago but not approved. What happened with FAN? not reply email support?

I had same problem for 1 week. I think there is a bug. Like you said no email support. I hope they will fix quickly.

same toooo

Same here :frowning:

This is the answer of Facebook…

[i]Thank you for contacting Audience Network Support. All apps undergo a comprehensive review before we approve for monetization. Your app is currently under review and pending a decision.

Best,
Audience Network Team[/i]

You will be disappointed by FAN anyway. 2015 and in the first half of 2016 it was very good. For me much better than AdMob.
Since then the revenue dropped dramatically. Banners dropped the most.

You don’t have to wait for Facebook approval, better switch to other network or mediation service, it won’t generate much revenue nowadays.

Has anyone gotten approval for an app in FAN the last 2 weeks? How? :stuck_out_tongue:

I got my app suspended for all possible reasons with no explanation or notification. Then I checked how much money im earning from FAN and its saad. Just bad.
Not sure whats going on with them, its like they are some rookie compnay

Might not link directly to FAN, but this article may be relevant to their current situation: https://www.wsj.com/articles/facebook-agrees-to-audit-of-its-metrics-following-data-controversy-1486735200

Me and a couple of other guys got some Apps suspended last week. No support available at all to even get a reply.
eCPM is half than it was for the past 12 months too.

Yesterday was approved by FAN, after 15 days :slight_smile: