22 millions impressions gives only 1000 dollars? (admob)

Hey
I made a game and it gets 5-10k downloads per day in Google Play.

In US, total I get 1,9million impression but it gave only 200$

What is the problem?

I got in total 22m impression, 30m pageviews. Only got 1000 dollars.

My page ctr is %0.09

If anyone want to look at my game I can give link.

Send me the link to game … i will check it …

It’s all about interstitial ads and rewarded videos, admob is a joke in 2017 imo
Great game by the way, good job!

What do you offer me to do? With this huge numbers, i don’t wanna earn low

I have downloaded and played your game … it is not bad - makes fun … graphics could be much better … but the idea is good.

Regarding your problem: Am i right that you are using only banner ads at the bottom of game ?
If yes - then this is the problem !
Banner ads are usually performing not really good - i would use ONLY interstitials - remove the banner ads - and implement interstitial ads - for example after every 5 questions or something.
Also i would use Appodeal … because the results with appodeal are much better than using admob as standalone …

Actually there is interstitial ad, when u give wrong answer.(1 per 3 wrong)

How much impressions do you have ? (only with interstitials) how much ecpm and revenue do you have (only with interstitials) ?

I got 150k impressions and 256 clicks yesterday (only interstitial)

with 150k impressions (interstitials) you should make about 150 dollar
what is your ecpm ?

Impression ctr is %0,17. Where can i find ecpm rate. I am mobile and using Adsense app (android)

Are you sure that you are using Admob ?
You are writing about Adsense - this are two different things ! Adsense is for websites and Admob is for apps !

Also you said you have integrated interstitials after every 3 looses - but i played your game for a while and i could not see even one interstitial.

I realized it. Thanks for feedback

I imagine you already know this, but the official “Tricky Test 2” have a ™ next to the title, but don’t actually have it trademarked. Still, I would be cautious as they are bound to discover your app soon.

This is an interesting point, but can the official Tricky Test actually do anything?

Send me the link! I will take a look and see whether you put your ads on the right point in your game

also interested, can they really do something? tricky and test - not sure if these words can be patented )

send me link ill check it out…

Well they probably can regarding the icon, as it is a blatant imitation (copyright violation). If the content inside the app is actually original and not an imitation then Google would probably just make them change the icon.
With that said, they might just then ban the app. I reported a stolen screenshot from one of my apps a few years ago (why steal a screenshot when your app is different? lol) and Google removed the violating app completely.

reb I totally agree with it. I am using Appodeal and all is great. 150K impressions a day - a good reason to start use mediation. By the way could you please send me a link too?