Beautiful and user friendly interstitials

I like my users and I look for the most user friendly interstitial, ECPM is secondary criterium.
My app is a casual game.
The provider has to be established, no new networks that offer 10$ ecpm.

So far I’ve tried:

• Mobilecore, wrong impressions count, LOOONG initialization (their init is 10x slower than my whole game in Lua), often ugly ads, pixelated icons
  • TapContext, all the time irritating antivir ad
  • StartApp, it was the best so far, but I often see that it fills all rows with the same app when they are out of inv
  • Chartboost, too problematic, custom frames, validation, wierd Obj-c oriented API, it fits good Apple but not here for me
  • AdMob, this one I’m using now but it is not enough, I want to mediate it with something good

Thanks for any help

Try Appnext, I’m currently getting stable $2-3 eCPM…for me it works better than mobileCore and Startapp

Last time I check their ads (~4 months ago), they were nice but also buggy (they didn’t work well in windowed mode, were cut). Maybe now are better, I’ll check them, thanks.

What is your CTR and CR ? Thank you

Impressions - 636,693
CTR - 13.56%
CR - 6.94%
eCPM - $2.83

@vadimbolun, your apps/games must have generated good number of installs for appnext ads. My guess, around 2000 installs from 636693 impressions.

Actually it’s around 6000 installs :smiley: And around $0.3 per install.

According to his stats there were 5991 installs.

Hey ufoq,

I’m Tamar, AppGrade’s COO, nice to meet you.

In terms of user friendly interstitials, while I may be biased, I suggest you give us a try -

Our interstitials are all preloaded, leading to no loading time, and therefore maintains positive user experience. They visually look great, and delivers a 98% fill rate, so whatever your geo is, we can serve it.

Also, while it may be a secondary criterion for you, they also deliver great eCPM, so why not answering both criteria? :slight_smile:

You can experiment with it and with our other offered ad-units via our demo app -
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appgrade.smartbarhosted&hl=en

Would be happy to discuss this in further detail with you, and answer any question you may have, so please feel free to PM me, mail me, or to add me as your Skype contact -

Mail: [email protected]

If you wish, you can open an AppGrade account here -
AppGrade.com

Best regards,
Tamar.

Hello @ufoq,

I want to offer you this new Bonus plus NEW Payments!

We have made some very big changes to our NEW Google Compliant In-App Widget and we have a new Bonus plan!

This is our On-Top Bonus plan!!!
If you reach: (by the end of February)
25,000 installs = $100 Bonus
50,000 installs = $250 Bonus
100,000 installs = $600 Bonus

This offer is in addition to our NEW payment of $100 per 1000 installs from USA (if 30% or more of your installs are from USA; if not, it is $50) & $10 per 1000 installs from non-USA.

See our YouTube: MOBARIO for Android Developers - YouTube
SignUp Now: https://www.mobario.com/register.php

5 Facts about Mobario:

1. Mobario’s Plugin will keep your users 4X longer in your app
  2. Allows your users to multi-task with other apps on their device while in your app
  3. Saves development time for you (the developer)
  4. Works with Unity, B4A, and others
  5. We are 100% Google Compliant.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Elad - VP of Developer Relations

Hi Ufoq,

At AdBuddiz we specialize in beautiful, clean-cut interstitials; we use only premium full-screen ads with high quality, aesthetically pleasing graphics. Moreover, the integration is only 3 lines of code: you can take a look by registering on www.adbuddiz.com

In addition, we might be able to feature your casual game on our game discovery app, Giftiz. Indeed, it happens from time to time that we feature high quality Indie games for free (the requirements being that the game would need to pass the quality test from our review team + you would need to use AdBuddiz as your primary full screen ad solution). I’d be happy to pass your game onto our testers to see if it’s eligible or to answer any of your question regarding AdBuddiz, you’re welcome to get in touch with me at [email protected]

Cheers,
Clara.