Adincube - Mediation Network

Hello all,

Just wanted to share my thoughts about adincube…

I was only using admob for a long time, even for December my overall eCPM for interstitials was 1.37€.
While we all got lower eCPM from all networks in January, from adincube I got 1.80$.
Last 7 days, eCPM 2.05$

Payment schedule is good as well. They have instant payments, with -2%. With:

• paypal I got the payment on the same day
  • wire transwer: the next working day

While most of the income is still coming from admob (>60%), the overall performance is satisfying…
You can also disable ad networks from their dashboard.

The main disadvantage is adding additional 2mb to the .apk, but you can also request a smaller library with reduced networks (which I am lazy to ask and implement by adding additional library).

P.S: I don’t have a referral link, just wanted to share a honest review with fellow developers :slight_smile:

good to hear … but i think appodeal is even better …

didn’t like appodeal in the beginning, but maybe I should try it again.
I will check it with some other apps…

Have you guys seen any change in your app’s traffic/stats when you add, say 2mb to the apk? I want to try some of these mediation networks, but I’m afraid the increased apk size may affect downloads or something.

Javanshir can I ask you which networks they include appart admob? That info is not present into the web page. Do they use facebook ads?

Thanks for sharing, @Javanshir

Sounds like adincube is doing well for you. I am developing a music down-loader app and i am guessing the user base will be meagre in the beginning. I read that adincube monetizes best for larger volume.

Will Appodeal be able to give me a good fill rate?

@ardi, yes, they have facebook ads

AdBuddiz
AdColony
AdMob
Amazon
AppLovin
AppNext
Chartboost
Facebook
MoPub
StartApp
UnityAds
Vungle

you mean adincube?
in my case, it is always showing 100%, don’t know if it is just a static final integer, or really 100% )
it could really be 100%, admob already has 90-95% + 11 other networks

Hello,

We have integrated additional networks to the ones in the list:
Ogury
Avocarrot
Flurry
Pubnative
Mediabrix

Hey Javanshir,
It’s not an integer :wink:
We show the real fill rate.

Indeed Bogdan, we focus on high traffic apps and only accept apps that generate at least 10000 impressions per day.

As Javanshir was mentioning, we can provide you a custom SDK with only the networks that you are interested in.

I saw flurry somewhere on the dashboard for a short time, but not the others… haven’t seen any impression from them, also don’t see it in the list of ad networks. Will be added soon, or already added?

You don’t have them in your AdinCube SDK for now :slight_smile:
We only use them for native for now but it’s coming to other ad formats (banners and interstitials)…

Feel free to reach out if you want to try any of these new networks.
You’ll just need to update your SDK.

Thanks for the information, Sarah. I will keep you in mind when that happens.