Ad network with high fill rate for rewarded video in Asia

i using admob for an utility finance app.
i want to let user to use the paid service if they watch a rewarded video.
Which of the rewarded video ad network has a high fill rate and a decent ecpm with USD 6 above?
Share your experience as I heard Chartboast fill rate in Asia is below 50%.

These are the list of rewarded video ads network I interested in for Asia especially SE Asia.
Anyone can share the fill rate and ecpm?
AdColony (Rewarded)
»
Applovin (Rewarded)
»
Chartboost (Rewarded)
»
Fuse (Rewarded)
»
Fyber (Rewarded)
»
InMobi (Rewarded)
»
Unity Ads (Rewarded)
»
Vungle (Rewarded)

You forgot Appnext. I’m using their rewarded videos with a very high eCPM.
However, I didn’t use all of the ones in your list. Vungle and Applovin are good (tried them, decent). I would avoid someone with only game ads (like chartboost) - veriation is very important with rewarded videos.

Also, no one can really tell you the eCPM. It changes for evey location, app, GEO, etc…

Appnext unable to use with admob mediation right?
Wht market of your main users in? what is the fill rate and ecpm?

Not sure, I actually think they have a plug in for admob. Pretty sure I saw it in one of their newsletters.
I don’t know if it’s good or bad, but I don’t really have ‘a main market’. about 25% US & Canada, 20% LATAM, 20% Europe and the rest from mostly Asia.
Fill rates are always 100%. eCPM changes, but avrage is about $5.

I advice you to try mediation Appodeal. In their SDK more than 30 ad networks (including Vungle, Chartboost, Unity Ads, In Mobi, Applovin, AdColony and so on). Fill rate and eCPM directly depends on traffic and DAU. If you have DAU around 50K and over, mediation will be the best solution for monetization.

i think appodeal although is free to use, they ust be making money by taking part of the actual ecpm. Example, admob suppose give you $2 ecpm but appodeal when show admob ads, give you $1.5 ecpm.
that is my guess, any opinion.
However, one sdk for 35 ad network looks cool

ooh…appodeal sdk is doubling my app size.
any others that has smaller sdk size? I do need 35 ad network

I heard conversely that revenue with Appodeal much more if to compare a revenue with only one Admob. But I did not use Admob, I show only video ads so I can’t be totally right.

You can just ask support to disable ad networks which you don’t need. For example I show only video ads and I also don’t need all these libs in sdk.

I asked the support, but since I am using cordova plugin, there is no choice as they reply me.

yeah, they’re free to use. the point is that they use “extra price floor” to get the highest bid. to put it simple: 1st ad network offers $1 for impression, 2nd network - $4 and the 3d offers $8, so appodeal provides a price floor with $7 bid, below the top bid ($8) and this way you get $7.01

Which one support did you ask? Cordova or Appodeal? I use Cordova as well. Now they have update for this plugin.

I asked the support from appodeal.
They said the plugin is 6.21Mb and my apk is below 5MB.
How you manage to get smaller plugin for cordova?

the support ask me to use this command
cordova plugin add https://github.com/appodeal/appodeal-cordova-plugin.git

This weight with all ad networks. You have to explain them that you don’t need all ad networks. They will make special sdk build with weight less.

who did you contact that able to do that for me?
can you let me know the contact?

@bkcollection: I can help you there. We can take a few unnecessary networks out. All my details are below, I’d recommend either hitting me up on Skype or DM me your info.

You should checkout TheoremReach! We’re really starting to scale up in the Asia Pacific range and right now there is a lot of available survey inventory. We find our SDK fits really well alongside other SDKs like offerwalls or rewarded video to choose how they want to earn content.