What is the top paying Mobile Ad Networks for India Android Traffic?

Can someone share his mediation data for india country, which is the best ad networks to monetize it please ?

hi, what is the source of your Android traffic?

Sometimes networks dedicated to a certain geo do not actually perform as good as one would think. At times I have seen some of the big networks out perform smaller ones dedicated to a geo.

All networks swing back and forth in their performance, besides finding ONE network, MULTIPLE networks in a waterfall will ensure you are getting fill, mediating them will ensure the best network is on top and getting the most traffic.

Using Enhance®, you don’t have to spend all of your time implementing or updating SDK’s (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more). No more hours of coding just to find out that you don’t like a network or a network doesn’t work good for you… Enhance® allows you to quickly swap out SDK’s so you can check out different networks more easily! No more time spent just to bring your current SDK’s up to the newest version… With Enhance®, you can be done in a few clicks of your mouse.

For more information on the fastest way to implement and update SDK’s, follow the link : http://fgl.io/MMWA2

Good Luck!

Hey,
I’m a product researcher at the Mobfox team, But in my free time I’m a mobile app developer myself.
I know for a fact that we have great demand in India from over 175 DSP’s that are connected to our exchange.
Mobfox can be a great solution for you, So If you haven’t tried us yet then you definitely should:

MobFox - Mobile monetization and mediation platform, Mobile SSP

Also feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like more information :slight_smile:

Good luck !

Hey @mackerone,

Happy to pass some data along. DM me and we can take it from there.

Cheers,

Chris

Can anyone suggest me the best ad network for Indian Traffic ???