Admob Banner Alternative

Okay, so I’ve using admob now for a couple of months, but I keep reading about how admob terminated their accounts.

So guys, What are the good alternatives, only for banner ads? What other network offering banner ads.

Thanks

Besides admob, Enhance™ works with a few other networks that offer banner ads. All of which can be implemented using ZeroCode, which means what it sounds like… Zero Coding!

Check it out by following the link : http://fgl.io/MMWA2

Hey google,

Guess I’m kind of biased with my answer as I am actually a product researcher at the MobFox team, but in my free time I’m a mobile developer myself :slight_smile:

I think that Mobfox is a great choice for you to monetize your mobile app/website.
We are a mobile SSP and Exchange working based on CPM.
You can enjoy expanded global reach with over 175 DSPs that are connected, supporting all ad formats.

For more information you can visit our official website:

MobFox - Mobile monetization and mediation platform, Mobile SSP

And also, feel free to reach out if you have any questions and I will gladly help you out
Email: [email protected]

In any case - Best of luck :slight_smile:

just be a good developer and admob won’t ban your account.
Have been using admob for more than 4 years without any problem. In the beginning I also had some concerns, but they are also not dumb to ban developers that bring them money. Just don’t insist in violating policies and everything is gonna be alright

Hi,

I’ll be glad to recommend you Epom Apps monetization platform as a worthy alternative to AdMob. And here is why ->>> Epom Apps vs. AdMob comparison: eCPM rates, fill rate, payouts, demand.

All the best!