Good ad network other than Admob and Facebook Audience Network

Hi, as title stated, I am using Admob and FAN to monetize my app, recently FAN performance eCPM dropped dramatically so I’m looking for other alternatives that support native ads to replace it. My users are mostly in South East Asia. I tried CPI network like Appnext but performed not very well for my app. Thanks.

All ad networks have ups and downs. They’ll have a good campaign, then it will end, then later they’ll get another, and so on. It’s best to have multiple networks and mediate them. That way you get the benefit of the ups, and can mitigate the downs.

Using Enhance™, it has never been easier to integrate 3rd party services into your project. (Ads, Mediation, Analytics, Attribution, Crash Reporting and more) With little to NO coding at all, Enhance™ will have you ready to roll in a matter of minutes. No more hours of coding!

We work with many of the top networks and as mentioned earlier there are a few other 3rd party services that Enhance™ supports.

What does all of this mean? It means you don’t have to spend your time implementing SDK’s for hours just to find out that you don’t like a network or a network doesn’t work good for you… Enhance™ allows you to quickly swap out SDK’s so you can check out different networks more easily! Check out how Enhance™ can get you earning in minutes.

For more information on the fastest way to implement SDK’s, follow the link : http://fgl.io/MMWA2

Good Luck!

I also observed a severe drop on FAN (15-25%) . These are the most profitable days of the year and it sucks. How is admob doing? Are they low too on these days?

Hey guys,
So it seems like FAN isn’t doing well for a lot people including me. I was playing around with a few alternatives and found that a mediation solution is pretty good in this aspect. Like why not let these networks compete against each other and you rip the best fruit from it? I’ve tried a couple of them and found that for native ads, Ampiri is particularly strong since they focus on native. They partnered with a bunch of other ad networks and DSPs I was looking into including Avocarrot. I think they even acquired them last year. Anyways, I’m pretty happy with them so far given the fill rate, revenue and variety.

Admob is 20 - 30% low compare to december month.

Any better combination/order of networks in mediation working better for you guys ?

Which mediation you people are using ?

I just can say that Facebook is horrible these days. It’s unbelievable how bad they perform compared to last year.
Wish there were good alternatives, but I don’t know any.

Unfortunately you are right. I have just added facebook (as a secondary network) and it really sucks :confused: In the last year I also was using fan and the results were much better. Fillrate is at the same level (50%) but ecpm is a at least 50% lower. The worst thing is that there is no good alternative. From my experience fan and admob were the best banner + interstitials ad networks in the market.

Is it advisable replace admob with fan for banners and interstitials these days OR both are just the same ?

I am just looking to achieve better eCPM.

My earnings are reduced to 250 per day these days which used to be 450+ in the same month last year. Though my user base is increased also, but no improvement in the revenue.

20-30%? Lucky you! In my case it is twice low compared to last months. Not just eCPM, but also fill rate went down. I hardly have 90%+ fill rate these days.
I recently started using adincube. It is something like appodeal. Getting better results than admob + appnext (as backfill).

they are net30, but they also have instant payments (-2%).

Heh, same here :confused: In my opinion you shouldn’t replace admob. I am running fan for 2 days now (with admob, I have my own mediation). I get $0.3 for fan and $0.4 for admob (banner + interstitial). So ecmps are very similar, however fillrate for fan is only max 50% - that is because fan ads are displayed only on devices where facebook app is installed (and used?).

I am going to keep the fan network for week or two. Facebook needs this time to improve the ads. Then I will see.

Just wanted to chime in and say I agree with johnny88! Instead of struggling to pick the best 1-2 networks manually (and the best isn’t the best for long, then you’re back to hunting for the right one again), it’s a lot more efficient and rewarding to work with a mediation solution. You get to work with multiple ad networks, and a good mediation solution will optimize the ad stack for you, serving the highest paying ad per ad type, geo, etc. Full disclosure, I work for Appodeal, which is a fantastic mediation solution, but there are other options as well, like ironSource and MoPub.

Appodeal automatically reviews performance and updates the ad stack every hour. It essentially makes networks outbid each other to serve ads in your app, which means you make more money. The next time Facebook’s eCPMs drop, you wouldn’t have to worry about switching to a different ad network, because Appodeal is alreay analyzing performance and automatically serving higher paying ads.