Payment terms comparison

I must admit, until I started to dive deep in this forum I didn’t understand how important the payment issue is, for developers.

Can we compare payment terms? Please share other networks’ payments terms, and how strict they are about actually paying according to their terms.
This will not only let developers see the bigger picture, it will also allow networks (appnext included) to try and improve.

I’ll start:

appnext - net 10. Weekly payments - over $2,500 (per week).
How strict we are about paying on time - 100%. No delays (if anyone here had any payment issues with us, please share or PM me).

Yes indeed, a very good thread! And honestly for me the payment terms are more important than to get 10-20% plus on my total revenue. I mean I would prefer to get $1000 within a week after I earned then instead of waiting 30-60 days to get $1200.

MobileCore: weekly payments after you earn $200, that’s why I love them.

appflood: when reaching 200$
airpush: weekly over 200$, net30 over 50$

@jonathan, minimum earning requirement for net 10 by appnext is?
If it is below $50, you have got the best payment terms.

It depends… The minimum we pay is $200. But if you have a PayPal account, the minimum is $20

That’s a considerable weekly threshold. Why is it that high (if you don’t mind me asking)?

Love the net10!

Thanks! Everybody likes it :slight_smile:

Weekly payment require us for much more work. When its on a monthly basis, the whole precess is more automatic. With weekly payments we need to ‘flag’ the specific account, make sure he gets paid on time and manually instruct our accounting what to do. That’s why it has to be worth our while. However… I’m definitely interested in hearing about other networks. We can always do better.

Well no one can complain about net10. The only network I know of that does better is AppBrain, which is usually net5 or so.

That’s fair enough about the weekly threshold reasoning in my opinion.

I’d say the best thing you can do from here is to just make sure payments are always on time and that developers are always kept in the loop regarding the payment(s) (and other potential affecting issues).

So many networks mess things up and don’t tell anyone, when a simple PSA or notification goes such a long way. Most of us on Android are tired of being treated so badly by Google (with their lack of human contact).

StartApp are great with their developer relations, but even they can improve.

So yeah; stick to your word, keep developers in the know and try to always pay on time. That’s my advice!