I'm very excited to introduce AdinCube to the makingmoneywithandroid community!
At AdinCube, we believe that the ad tech environment is very complex for mobile developers. There are plenty of ad networks with different strengths and weaknesses. For developers willing to succeed in the monetization game, it soon becomes a SDK hell with many accounts, payment thresholds and optimization issues.
We think developers deserve a solution that maximizes their revenues by making all the best networks compete in real time.
This way, developers can focus on what they do best: creating amazing apps.
That’s why we created AdinCube, the last generation Ad Mediation solution for your mobile apps. With one simple SDK integration, AdinCube allows you to have all the major ad networks and a huge RTB demand (150+ partners) fighting for each one of your impressions.
Please note that AdinCube is only open to apps generating a minimum of 10,000 impressions per day.
AdinCube is a service of Purple Brain, which has been focused on app monetization for 5 years.
Purple Brain also operates the AdBuddiz ad network.
At AdinCube, we believe in 100% unbiased mediation.
That’s why, you can deactivate AdBuddiz (or any other network) at any time if you don’t want to use it.
Purple Brain headquarters are located in Paris - France.
I am here if you have any questions.
You can also reach our support team via email: [email protected]
Last edited by [email protected]; 2016-11-17 at 02:04 PM.
I don't know all the specificities of their product and I am not comfortable judging a competitor. I am sure they are great people.
What I can tell you is that there are several features that make AdinCube unique:
- AdinCube provides complete unbiased mediation, which means that we don't get paid based on our own internal campaigns.
We strongly believe that unbiased mediations leads to better revenues for the developers
- AdinCube's SDK is as lightweight as possible, extremely stable, simple to integrate and update. We can provide custom SDKs with only selected networks upon request (you can even do it yourself on some technologies)
- AdinCube negotiated special rev share conditions with the networks thanks to our volumes which enables us to pay the highest payouts to developers
- We believe that developers should have the total freedom of using our solution the way they want: you can use AdinCube even if you don't want to use Admob and you can deactivate any network at any time and directly on your portal
- Being present in the ad space since 2011, we secured a lot of direct RTB integrations. It means the highest number of advertisers can compete with the networks for your impressions (it leads to higher CPM and revenues)
- You can get worldwide payments immediately (in $ or €) and without filling complex tax documentations as we are a French corporation
- In order to qualify for AdinCube, you need to generate a minimum of 10,000 impressions / day. This limit allows us to focus on giving the highest quality of service to the developers using our solution.
At the end of the day, we believe that developers need to make their opinion by themselves.
On our end, we strongly believe that AdinCube provides the highest performing and simplest mediation service.
Lets say i would use your service and then some day my app would get deleted on google play store (maybe also from admob) ... would i be banned on your service too then ?
Also is it necessary to have app live on google play ... or does other stores (for example amazon app store) work as well ?
We are fully aware that Google sometimes bans accounts without solid reasons. That's why we always make sure to analyze the specificities of each situation.
When activating a network from AdinCube, you need to make sure you respect the terms and conditions of the network.
If you get banned from one specific network but still respects the terms and conditions of the other networks, then you can still use AdinCube on these networks.
To answer your second question, we focus on apps on the Google Playstore and the Appstore.
Recently Google banned my adsense account for sending PII (I had email in URL in my website)..and I though I fix it...but I fixed it for desktop and forgot the mobile layout.
Google banned my adsense forever and that affected my admob.
Fortunately the ads in my mobile game continud to run (except for the admob).
It is cool that in AdinCube console you can specify which networks to be turned on and which off.
You dont' like to serve ads from certain network - you just turn it off from the admin panel.
In general AdinCube is very nice monetization solution. I hope they soon introduce support for not only Google Play and Apple store.
Our company has been using AdinCube now since June of this year. So far we have been very happy with the results. We are using it on Android and iOS, for all our banner and interstitials, including even rewarded video ads, across now all our apps (which are casual games and a couple of reference apps). We have seen an across the board increase in earnings of at least 30%, which is all the more impressive since our previous monetization solution was already quite well optimitized, i.e. we already were using mediation and a number of ad networks and had invested quite a lot of our own time in monetization and mediation.
I would say here are the three biggest advantages of this mediation solution for us:
1) Admob optimization: AdinCube makes very clever use of eCPM floor ad units in Admob to actually increase Admob income, compared to using them directly. This has probably made the biggest difference to our income increase.
2) They support lots of different ad networks (including most of the important ones), and include a good optimization system to maximize eCPM across those networks. The optimization is full automated, meaning we do not need to maintain manually entered eCPM values per network & country, all this is done for us, resulting in a lot less maintenance work for us.
3) The solution is much simpler to implement, configure and maintain compared to our previous monetization solution, even though it is using quite a lot more networks than we previously used. All income except Admob income is channelled through one account, making that side easier too. This has really allowed us to focus more time and effort on improving our apps and building new ones, and thus much less time working on monetization work.
Finally I should also add that this company is not standing still. In the six months we have been using them, they have been continually expanding their solution (in terms of platforms, networks, optimizations and ad types), meaning our monetization solution is constantly improving without any great effort on our part. They have a roadmap of further improvements they are planning into the future.
Here to report my impressions so far about AdInCube.
I got a banned app from AdMob so I started looking at alternative solutions that would mediate through different ad networks and optimize accordingly.
After some reasearch I found AdInCube among others. Why I chose them? Cause they were the only one with a clear company location and they were the only one to offer a mediation solution that was not deeply coupled with AdMob.
After reaching out to them It was very clear they were pros and they helped us with some technical issues we had while integrating their solution since we had a very specific need.
For those of you wondering, the plain integration is just a couple of lines of code; no code-kamasutra or other esoteric coding is requires. A quick gradle import and a couple of lines of code and you're good to go.
We spent the first month without admob and I must admit they did match my expectations. I already knew that life without admob was not the same and incomes were going to be a bit lower but nonetheless I recovered a full 60% of what I was doing with admob alone.
After a while AdMob reinstantiated our app (with some limitations) and we added AdMob support within AdInCube and performances in term of eCpm is, to date, the best we ever saw in our 4-5 years of expertise. I truly wish I knew them before the "admob glitch"
Thank you again guys