[SELL]Amazing rich code and stuff package worth more than 10k$. Whitehat, blackhat

Fck you all animals

@ramzixp give up you piece of shit. People @ramzixp is a scammer, do NOT buy. Avoid this polish degenerate.

No problem jim :wink: it’s your opinion. 20 posts multiaccounters will not harm me. I have 1200 posts and long forum history and good reputation.

Happy buyers:

I have full right to sell my stuff. People who not liked it, could do refund. Wait! LOL! People who insult me is one multiaccounter who never bought anything from me and attacking me because trolling and fun!

@ramzixp is a known spammer and scammer whose apps were all banned, which is why he has to sell code (which will get your account banned) on this forum to make money.

Refer to @ramzixp’s posts and threads to see 99% of his posts are spam and scam attempts. Also refer to his other accounts such as @BenHat and many others he uses to deceive others.

Millionaire who is joining to and starting forum flame. Go sleep. Continue more with your multiaccounts, you are troll.|

Happy buyers:

I have full right to sell my stuff. People who not liked it, could do refund. Wait! LOL! People who insult me is one multiaccounter who never bought anything from me and attacking me because trolling and fun!

You can earn xxxxx$ dollars per day if these stuff is working… but u r selling it for 99… smells bad. Probably not worth and every code is banned and methods dont work

Stop it, you know that this is your idea but code fixed and changed. I stop attack you, stop attack me, it’s nonsense… also your multiaccounts.

If someone interested to how something works, skype me lukasz.macczak

@ramzixp is a scammer ,He uses multi accounts @prismeffects @Cashanka @Johan and a lot more to deceive people. BEWARE

You have fully right to do opinion as you like but … your posts are 49 and all are “ramzixp is scammer”. You are just multi account of some guy who not liked my service, never asked for refund and repeating this bullshit for last 1 year. ramzixp’mom, fckramzixp, jim, .jim are one person.

Thx to no moderator, you can do whatever you want but someday david will come back here and check all multiaccounter idiot personality. Be aware jim, someday karma punish you for all this hatefull bullshits.

Happy buyers:

The most complete pack on MMWA

2 sold! 18 people left!

Not worth buying from scammer, most of these things are for free, just search deeply

wypierdalaj

Happy buyers:

Download MP3 KPOP Here bro ↓

Apparently @ramzixp has been scamming people for years now. Refer to threads like this:
http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/advertising-networks/25519-ramzixp-cheater-aware.html

If I would do that, I will have paypal refund request. In 3 years, I have just one and granted it.

FCK OFF FRUSTRATE AND MULTIACCOUNTER. I know what are you doing. You are all one person who thinks that people are not seeing multiaccount and writing post only for insult me. FCK YOU IDIOT, YOU SHOULD DIE.

anon_android - millionaire who is coming to forum only to write mmmmkkkksss or ramixp is cheater :wink: pathetic monkey

Happy buyers:

no offence @ramzixp but if you actually created quality apps/games you would be making a good income, but like a dumbass you decided to spam shitty apps instead. Now you live like shit, and need to scam people to be able to afford a loaf of bread.

Happy buyers:

Beware that @RadioTurk is a multi-account of ramzixp. People I’ll say it again: do not buy from ramzixp, you will get BANNED from Google Play.