Appwiz Jan Promotion, here to offer a fresh start! Must Join and collect Cool Bonuses

Hello Everyone:

Now that 2014 is knocking on our doors- First I wanted to say Thank you for choosing Appwiz as your Monetization Platform, I know the competition is huge and you are always in the market to find the best solution for your apps that will generates you the Most money.

Please save us with bad reviews and comments, if you would like to start Fresh the year of 2014 alongside with Appwiz, please contact me directly! (this one is for everyone!)

I would like to present you with our 2014 360 SDK that includes all kinds of Ad Units, 2 revenue Streams of your choice, great PPD rates for None US and US, great Revenue Share under in App Advertising and most important our Jan 2014 Promotions which is a shame not to take advantage of -
Integrate SDK → Implement our Ad Units–> Publish back to market → and Collect variety of cool bonuses!

In January, if you do both Inapp and PPD:

Monthly impressions:

500,000 impressions= $250
1,000,000 impressions= $500

Monthly Installs :

over 10k downloads: 5% bonus on all your revenue
over 20k downloads: 10% bonus on all of your revenue
over 50k downloads: 25% bonus on all of your revenue
over 100k downloads: 100% bonus on all of your revenue

In Addition:
We will credit you $5 Per any NEW live app- LIVE= In App Ads and PPD

Referrals:
If you refer to us any of your friends, family and colleagues you will get 10% out of the Profit of your sub affiliate account

If you are interested in participating pls e mail back - “Jan Promotion $$$” to [email protected]

Happy New Year!
Appwiz Team

I heard a lot of times that you don’t pay. Why anyone should register?

Don’t trust them guys, they are scam, read the link on my description and you will understand their scam nature…anni-appwiz blocked me from skype even if I was always polite with her.

Hi mmmkkksss,

Look, here on MMWA you see only what you can read.
This is one way to look at things, I am trying not to reply and share with everyone what have happen with some of the developers.

I will say it again and to all of you out there- Appwiz is growing significantly! We have many new users joining our network on a daily basis!

The only way I know to show you how good we are on all levels if either contact me directly and we can talk about your doubts or you can join us and see for your self.
Bottom line: If you are following our guidelines at all time you will always get paid in FULL!

P.S - many developers who had some previous issues with us in the past got them resolved and they are back working with us, they will not say so, and this is ok, but at the end you are here to monetize your apps and we have our Revenue Streams that you can use.

We would like to start 2014 fresh!
If you would like to use Appwiz as an extra revenue and monetization channel be my guest, if not, I respect this as well, but as long is you are good with your App activity we are here to help you make more money and grow!
These Jan promotion is a great way to get to know Appwiz and to collect cool bonuses along the way… give us a try…

Happy New Year !

Anni

​Really? This is way out of line, either you remove Spam or I will contact owner of MMWA, I do not call you a scam and I will not share Appwiz side of the story with how you got paid even after you bad mouth us for so long, didn’t follow out guidelines and you still continue to say only bad thing about Appwiz.
In spite of your efforts to display us as a scam, we get so many new sign up every day, really, just drop the attitude we did solved it all together with you.

Anni​

Why it didn’t happen with me?just because I wasn’t bringing new users you think you can say no I won’t pay you last month earnings!?

The post in my signature is clear and you can’t reply because you know you did a big mistake, you should acknowledge it and be sorry

That’s not spam, that’s reality.Developer’s should know that.If they read the thread on my signature they will understand your scamming nature that’s it.

Contact the owner of MMWA Here 1 of his emails : [email protected]

If you would like to make money with your Android Apps, and like to see what Appwiz can do to help you increase in App revenues, without judging, please contact me.
This Jan 2014 Promotions are shame not to take advantage of!

Anni

@Appwiz
First I would like to thank you to try to make every thing clear in this thread and other threads as well ,
As for me , I would like to give your network a try but I have some fears from what I have read on this forum ,
So Basically here are some points that I need you to clarify :
1 - What if my traffic has only 5% from US and 95% from ROW ?
2 - What if after integrating your SDK my app(s) got suspended and I am unable to update it anymore ? , Do I still get paid ?
3 - What if I decided to remove your SDK , Do I still get paid ?
4 - Do you have any terms for a developer to become "Eligible " for payment ?
5 - What are the current PPD rates for US and ROW ?

Thank you

Hey Pharaoh:

Thanks for the questions and here are my answers:

1 - What if my traffic has only 5% from US and 95% from ROW ? - We now have the perfect set of monetization tools to all kinds of Traffic Sources- so traffic worldwide is welcome!
2 - What if after integrating your SDK my app(s) got suspended and I am unable to update it anymore ? , Do I still get paid ? - Yes!
3 - What if I decided to remove your SDK , Do I still get paid ? If you decide to remove our SDK you will get paid in Full till the last day you has us running in your apps!
4 - Do you have any terms for a developer to become "Eligible " for payment ? To be eligible for payment you need to fill out the Billing info on Billing info page, and must be fully implemented with our Ad Units according to Best Practice Page, we are reviewing and test each App, if you need to correct implementation process we will send you an e mail with our optimization tips, and as long as you follow our guidelines you are Eligible for payment for better and for worse! :slight_smile:
5 - What are the current PPD rates for US and ROW ? PPD rates are: With in App Ads (Full integration) USA $0.02 none USA $0.002, PPD only- USA $0.01 none USA $0.001

If you have any other questions you can e mail me or ping me on Skype - anni- appwiz

Thank you and Happy New Year to all!
Anni

Honestly, appwiz paid me everything on time, always, and Anni acts very professional (at least on skype).

+1 for AppWiz

Daniel

To make every thing clear for all developer
appwiz stolen more than 3000$ from me , i contact them many times ,and they did not answer me or resolve my problem
they are scam

Been paid by AppWiz every time too.

That happened to me too(I was defending them too, just read the post on my description and you will understand everything, the only answer that they could give me is Sorry we thought you weren’t eligible here is your money, we are sorry(this because there is proof for every answer they give).), but as soon as I had no new customers, on the 4th they didn’t send the 300$ on the 20th saying that I wasn’t eligible(lol the 7th or something they sent me an email asking me why I haven’t bring new users and asked me to put their SDK on other apps, but on the 20th they didn’t send the money and they didn’t said why…A good company will advise you much before, and will pay the amount written in the dashboard )

I’ll join the minority here and stare that I’ve been using appwiz for about 6 months and got paid in full every time. Thats the good. The bad is that most of the emails they send sound borderline threatening " implement the new SDK or you won’t get paid" and the revenue share part of their program is pretty much a joke. If they make their full page and other units more eye catching they might do better. Still 2 cents for a USA user do add up, so I keep them in the mix

Hey best-new-apps,

Thanks for the input, I will keep all in mind and will update you soon.

Anni

Thanks Daniel,
As you know, you also removed our SDK from your own reasons and didn’t have much of USA traffic, and we have always been here for you, supported your traffic the best way we can and PAID in FULL even when you stopped working with our SDK.
At the end, you can see many developers are working with Appwiz for a long time, always get their earnings paid in full , on time! If you haven’t got paid you might have done something wrong.

Happy New Year!

Anni

Hey A1ka1ine,
:slight_smile: Happy New Year

Anni

Anni answer only for developers who say that they get payment ,and no answer for others which appwiz stole their money
scam support like appwiz

Hello Hanny,

I have already dealt with your issues before, and I will not expose your behavior or what Appwiz think you did wrong with your App activity here on forum.
We have been down this road before and we talked it over for so long, I am sorry for the way you feel, and I will not start an argue again, I wish to you a happy new year as well .

I do suggest to just move on, you are welcome to re-join Appwiz and see for your self that once following our guidelines and monetization tools and tips you can make great money.

Anni