[SELL] NEW AutoInstalling Apps from Google Play and Rating / SPECIAL PRICE

BLACK HAT ASO! DOWNLOAD AND RATE APPS WITHOUT USER INTERACTION! NO ROOT REQUIRED!

This is really spammy method - do not buy it if you are legit! I’m not responsible for any problems you may have using it!

I found a little hack in Google Play website. Thanks to that if user downlaods my app - I can autoinstall other apps from Google Play on his device without any notification! I also can rate app and give a comment!

How it works?

1. User installs your app. ROOT IS NOT NEEDED!
  2. After few hours (or whenever you want) he is prompted to log in to his account on original Google Login site (Webview which can’t be closed, showing on top of other apps) - he only needs to put password. From my experience about 90% of people put password because they think that it is system window. The WebView shows ORIGINAL Google Login site! It looks like a normal logging in on website. After putting password - webView dissapears.
  3. Then you can do everything - Download other apps from Google Play in background or rate downlaoded apps!

It’s autoinstaller and autorater! You can boost your new apps by installing them without users knowledge! You can also rate 5 STARS your apps and comment with own keywords!

The code works in background - when user will give login on the Google page - app will never be showed to user again! In background it downloads and rate other apps!

YOU CAN SAVE A LOT OF MONEY ON BUYING RATINGS AND DOWNLOADS!
NOW YOU CAN BE A MAN WHO IS SELLING RATINGS AND DOWNLOADS!

USE USER ACCOUNT TO DOWNLOAD AND RATE YOUR APPS!

I WILL SELL THIS METHOD TO 10 PEOPLE

SPECIAL PRICE: 200$

What you will get for it?

1. Code which contains 3 methods: InstallAndRate, OnlyInstall, OnlyRate
  2. Sample
    AutoInstalling Apps from Google Play and Rating in background! UNIQUE METHOD!

PAYMENT: PAYPAL (AS GIFT)

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED - PM OR SKYPE: mmmkkksss.mmmkkksss2

Working like:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hBJQ0nlmvI&feature=youtu.be

THIS IS NEW TYPE OF CODE - WORKING ON EVERY ANDROID SYSTEM! IT’S QUICKER AND BETTER! IT CAN BE USED ALSO WITH AFFILIATES!

SPECIAL PRICE: 49$ !

YOU WILL NOT GET BANNED USING THIS METHOD! IT’S NEW AND GOOGLE DIDN’T KNOW IT YET! It’s coded with Base64, so no one can see the current code!

DON’T BELIEVE IN OTHER PEOPLE’S COMMENTS - THEY JUST WANT TO SELL OWN SHIT INSTEAD. THAT IS WHY THEY WILL BE HATING ME HERE.

I send my new method to David - moderator of the forum and he said that this is UNIQUE and NEW method!

MMMKKKSSS IS ULTRA POLISH SCAMMER. HE WANT TO CHEAT YOU AND BUY ONION AND POTATOS WITH YOUR MONEY!
Tested his method…lost 2 accounts, haha
First - reason: malicious behavior policy
Second - app was in Pending Publication for 72h and then, malicious behavior policy

@anon_android - come here and confirm ;) 

DO NOT USE IT OR YOU WILL LOST YOUR ACCOUNT.

Sent to David? David is actualy dead! FCK DAVID, FCK DAVID - moderate me, FCK U DAVID :slight_smile: AND WHERE IS MODERATOR?

People: consider why he is selling this crap for just $45 if it have potential to earn milions!
Answer: he got his all accounts banned and need your money to buy new one! muhahah

i think its really a scam why for 49$??
When he making 50k+ a day or more?
when you see the video he click here and than wipe screen and show that he is on the mobile phone but wait after 2 sec he making nothing why?
Because he using the pc click download and waiting finished the fake video.
But when @david say its true than its true but now he dont say something also how you send him a message he said that this is UNIQUE and NEW method! ?? How this possible the last ative was Last Activity 2016-11-01 07:50 AM??
All and all its a fake or public source code and its detected.

This method does not work and actually gets you banned. Any “auto install” or “auto rate” will get removed within 3 days and your app’s ranking position or for search queries or in the “Top” lists won’t be improved.

Lots of people reported it to Google recently, so Google is starting to take action and ban apps which do it. They made a post about it recently :
Keeping the Play Store trusted: fighting fraud and spam installs | Android Developers Blog

If you have any accounts which make money, I would strongly suggest you avoid doing anything that could potentially cause a chain ban of all your accounts.

Lmao - this is too funny.

Actualy its not fake… but he have bad javascipts for inject.
The main problem is that google suspended me 2 accounts for using it.
This code is detected. He said that base64 here. Haha, such idiot. I made for test string “pokemon” in base64 and got rejected. Bot is easily reading base64.
Maybe if we can do it in C but we cannot have overlay webview from C level.
Now it’s instant ban.

For all buyers - I predicted that some moroons will do that and it’s true. If anyone is interested - PM me to discuss.

Wrong, I’m not trying to sell anything to anyone. I make a lot from apps, so attempting to sell code on this forum is simply not worth my time.

I’m trying to protect innocent developers from losing their accounts. You are tricking developers by claiming that it is safe. Using this method will get you banned. Lots of developers reported it to Google recently, so Google is starting to detect it and ban apps for using it. They made a post about it here:
Keeping the Play Store trusted: fighting fraud and spam installs | Android Developers Blog

Any “auto installs” or “auto reviews” get filtered out and removed, so you cannot improve your search ranking with it. You are just putting yourself at extreme risk.

It’s true… let me show you something @mmmkkksss deal with that fcker

1. Strike was for using mmmmkkkksss method
  2. Hidding it demands veeeery big skill with encoding (not base64), use cloakers (i will not tell anybody what and how), C (its one of possibilities)
  3. Even hiding it is very risky and you do it for your own resposibility, want to buy from him, buy it…

You used your method, got banned and told that it’s mine… Great! You didn’t buy my method so stop trolling.

And whats more - you stole my method and you are selling MY method (I created it with with retention and cloakers) and telling people that it’s yours. You are well known scammer, so gtfo

Of course if anyone is afraid to use my methods in GP - use it in 3rd party stores.

Your fckin method is:
3 activities :smiley:

so how it can hide anything, it’s just fckin webview with floating activity(system alert windows permission) with bad javascript injection masked with base64 what bot can read easily :slight_smile: lol

You are such agressive… do you know why I not published your method free yet? Because the mechanism is perfect idea, we can try to hide it and risk but it’s NOT ****IN SAFE. Still, I also promised someone to not share it.

…and yes, I was trying to sell it but not your method exactly, my was far away more advanced than your eclipse shit with 3 activities and stupid webview :wink:
Still banned for malicious behavior because the idea and working is malicious like in your method. The same idea, better coded, it’s not means that is exactly yours.

Btw. where your cloaker is? hahah… in activities?:expressionless: CLOAKER let you publish clean app and change dex content during work from remote server. It’s far away your understanding of android. Still it’s not allowed to update code without google play updates but … this is true cloaker. oO

BUMP! Offer still active!

Pathetic, bump - scam here

REFUND MY MONEY! I lost my games! Google banned it!

It’s working. Ramzixp = Tyo = RadioTurk = BenHat = scam!

fckramzixp = mmmkkkkssss = ramzixp’s mom - scammers

i was selling this method, good that nobody bought it, it’s SCAM!

I can’t belive it but … yes, mmmkkksss is scammer, so sad… I got some code from him before he started selling blackhat thing but google banned it

yes ramzixp. Of course no one knows that you have all these accounts… lol

and nobody knows about fckramzixp and other your accounts, don’t provoke me

I know that I will not sell any copy of my blackhat because of you, so I can give it for free here and you will not sell it too any time.
Leave this thread, let people decide. If you continue, you can break my patience :wink:

YOU KNOW THAT WITHOUT STRONG MODIFICATIONS AND KNOWLEDGE ABOUT CLOAKING YOU HAVEN’T IT, YOUR METHOD IS USELESS SHIT. SO ITS THE REASON OF $45 PRICE.
MAYBE IS SHOULD TO GIVE IT FOR FREE??

Ok, YOU HAVE 5hours ultimate. STOP SELLING IT, appology me or it will be free here.

This is first part of your brilliant code:

next time it will be not activity with form

Update for all users to read it and not let to be scammed