FAN lots of app unapproved

Anyone else got some apps unapproved by FAN?
All of a sudden they are implying that my app violates some “new” policy for which I never got any notification, what thhe actual fck is going on with them, they are starting to suck big time

Yes it happened to me too a couple of hours ago. Two apps were unapproved.
And I saw someone asking the same question few hours ago on the Audience Network community page (with no answer of course).
I think they don’t have any human controls and their algorithms suck.

56 apps were unapproved for me as well.
I guess I have a lot of work to do today.

fùck you facebook :slight_smile:

For me most if not all of the unapproved apps are apps that are not live in Google play and don’t have an app ID of their own. But I will have to check closely all 57 unapproved apps to see if any of them are really live in GP.

EDIT: I checked them one by one. All package names mentioned are not live in GP for me, they are apps that hijacked the APP ID of an app that was in GP and I only submitted them to other stores.

You can always see the package names that have seen ads from FAN in Audience Network>Apps And Websites

Same for me, just one single App was live on Google Play but they still unapproved it.

What bothers me is that this is all of a sudden, no notification nothing. Just straight go fu*k yourself, your app is blocked until you fix our mistakes

Still batter than what happened last time to a few people where they restricted the whole Facebook App (not the single Android package names) T_T

Btw, if your package names aren’t on Google Play they actually notified about this a couple of week ago. Or you got many Apps unapproved even if they were on GP already?

Guys calm down. I got the same email from them on one app. The problem is that anything outside google play will not be supported by them. So if you have tried their sdk on a previous test app (that’s my case) that you have never published, they will send you this notification referring just to that test app. As long as they work fine for GP apps it seems to me we have nothing to worry about. They notified they were going to not support outside GP apps some times ago so that isn’t a surprise.

Sorry for the off topic, but how does FAN compare to Admob or other networks in Brazil ?I want to switch to FAN if its better in Brazil.Sorry for the off topic.

If you have no problems with AdMob (and a decent number of impressions) you don’t have to switch. You have to use them both with mediation (as FAN fillrate is far from 100% anyway)

Apps outside appstore or play store are no more supported by FAN…I got a mail few days back saying the above mentioned info…so those who have unapproved apps go to each app and set play store or appstore package name…

www.adxmi.com

Just wanted to remind you all that Alphagravel supports all third-party markets, and we have a 100% fill rate in all Emerging Markets. We connect to over 20 ad-networks, and demand sources, ensuring you get the highest revenues. Please reach out to me if you have any questions. My skype ID is: matt.alphagravel
Thanks.

Matt Brown,
Alphagravel Developer Relations